Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so rude and snotty to people asking her genuine questions on that live? She’s so unlikeable.

Reactions: 29
Can't get over how big she's gotten. Like, I knew she wasn't her Edited pics but duck me, she's enormous

• Haha
Reactions: 21
One of the SIWD Tik Tok live questions was- What would be your super power.... Stop the online trolls she's said 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Obsessed with us !

• Haha
Reactions: 52
A weekend off so she can wear her new fancy ring until she’s back, without worrying that the trolls might see it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tried that, got it fitted during an op for endo, had to have it taken out before I ripped it out myself, it sent me mental, no joke 🙈
Urgh the coil stories scare me!
I’ve been diagnosed with adenomyosis, so have to go in for a hysteroscopy, polyp removal and coil fitting but I have such short and unpredictable cycles so often I have to keep rescheduling the appointment! Twice now!
Debating going on the pill just to stop my periods so I can get this bloody op done! To be honest, I’d rather just a hysterectomy and be done with it, 10 years of this tit! They won’t do it until I’ve tried the coil though.
Do any trolls have any positive experiences with it??

She said Lucy you're not having a plus one to my wedding cos we're not paying for some random lad to come....

WOW !! bleeping pair of scruffs her & Delo !
What a passive aggressive patronising witch! ‘YOURE not in a relationship like ME Lucy so YOU won’t EVER get a big fake ring like ME Lucy.’
Maybe she doesn’t want to come to your wedding (that’s never going to happen!) anyway!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
You know if I was considering buying diamond jewellery I would want a company that reflected elegance and understatement with a spokesperson or face of the company I could aspire to. That company need to give their pr/marketing people their P45's. Those two are like two scheme ma's sitting there waiting on the provident cheque woman to come.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What's crazy is she was sat in "work" with gravy down her front and make up around the neck of her sweater. She's bleeping gross. She's also bleeping massive, I'd love to see wild photos of her you know, because she must be at least an 18 now yet still blags everyone online She's a 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can’t help but feel sorry for Olive 😟 imagine being 9 or 10 years old and all the kids at school making fun of you because your ma constantly talked about your shitting habits on Instagram. Leave her alone Kate! Stop posting about her, she deserves privacy.
Yer like pep heads kid that’s why I think she moved her to a private school because all the mas ripped her and the kid for living on an a road 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.