Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
truff says the trolls have helped her learn and improve herself, Naomi asked for an example, she said she stopped editing photos. nothing else kate???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Massive case 🤥
When she says it’s a massive case, what does she mean? What is a massive case? Like I think of international drug smuggling or smashing a pa3do ring as massive cases.

Should we expect that there are whiteboards with our faces and user names on them, at Upton police station?
4FFD76B3-0F09-4D1C-88FB-656301236A2D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I’ve skipped through it all and alls I can say is she lost three stone because people called her truffle hog hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 55
“I get trolled for what I done 10 years ago” no hun your kid had no bedding on last night. You are filthy today.
Youve blagged free food all over Liverpool last month. Visited 5 santas and free days out yet asked for money for a food bank.
This is you now, not 10 years ago.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
I actually cannot bare that Naomi’s voice, it’s making me itchy! They can’t string a sentence together - incoherent, immature idiotic little girls. And that’s my take 3 minutes in!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
well that’s 40 mins of my life I’m not getting back duck me fog horn chatting tit nothing different what we know now

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So I actually made it all the way through, lots of saying they’re not talking about trolls then proceeding to talk about them for 10 minutes, they know they’re good mums no matter what anyone says, she used to edit her pictures but doesn’t anymore and a final announcement the PLF cheated on her all the time and told her it was because she was fat

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’m up to 16 minutes, I’m listening at double speed and they’re still banging on about trolls.

It’s all so negative.

Oh wait, 17 mins 20 seconds in, “the first year I felt like I could constantly just smell tit”. Grim.

And now 18 mins in wrre back to trolls again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Their voices just grate on m 🥴. It’s basically. I am mum i am mum I am mum, troll troll troll, I’ve learnt so much, troll troll, I am mum, troll troll, tit tit, i am a hippy mum I am winging it, troll troll troll. Oh and Olive is my reason. I can’t believe just how thick KHM is. Half the stuff Naomi says truff doesn’t know what she means.

Also “what happened with Oh Darlinn?” “Er nothing” changes subject to trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It was so unstructured. Jumping from subject to subject without clarifying anything or coming to any kind of point. Sounds like me at a kitchen party chatting pure wham in-between hoovering up lines. I'm ashamed for them, pair of uncultured bellends

• Haha
Reactions: 86
Don’t come at me but Naomi comes across alright I think… when she can get a word in like! She just seems to proper love her kid loads and tbh I’m a bit of a hippy mum sometimes ☮ She is defo better educated than Kate who doesn’t understand about 87% of the words Naomi uses!
Kate comes across as a foul mouthed, abrasive, lying twit. I think Naomi has got a little bit of troll in her yano cos she was pushing for the Oh Snarlin story and the racist/homophobic stuff. Hope Philly Long Fingers claps back and tells us he really jibbed her cos she stinks 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Don’t come at me but Naomi comes across alright I think… when she can get a word in like! She just seems to proper love her kid loads and tbh I’m a bit of a hippy mum sometimes ☮ She is defo better educated than Kate who doesn’t understand about 87% of the words Naomi uses!
Kate comes across as a foul mouthed, abrasive, lying twit. I think Naomi has got a little bit of troll in her yano cos she was pushing for the Oh Snarlin story and the racist/homophobic stuff. Hope Philly Long Fingers claps back and tells us he really jibbed her cos she stinks 🙏🏻
It did sound like naomi was trying to get the dirt 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
One star rating already. 🙃

Katie Jane be honest and admit there is no ‘massive case’. Someone in your circle has a job that would allow them to know this. As the saying goes, keep your friends close and your enemies even closer…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Not even bothering to listen to her crappy podcast can’t stand either of their voices. But briefly skipped through and the bit I stopped on was about trolls, obvs 🙄and she said PACIFIC twice. That’s enough for me 🤦🏼‍♀️
In what context? Specific?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I repeat what I said yesterday, she is so unprofessional there is no structure. She said on the podcast, we are all over the place. But that’s what it’s like when you are with the kids. But you aren’t with the kids you head you are at “work”. I’m always mad busy and feel like I don’t get a minute to myself or can’t sit and have a phone call when they are up and concentrate. However, when I’m at work I’m professional and do my job well.
Just give it up Kate you are tit at every aspect of your life. Even make up it’s atrocious.
I’ve got halfway through and had to turn it off. I really can’t tolerate her.

One star rating already. 🙃

Katie Jane be honest and admit there is no ‘massive case’. Someone in your circle has a job that would allow them to know this. As the saying goes, keep your friends close and your enemies even closer…
Is this ☕

Reactions: 21
Also she admits she’s a tit MUA. She actually said “I was tit at cut creases but was teaching them” hahaha what a tit

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
That Naomi goes I was working 10 hour days kate shouts I was doing longer!! “Yeah I was doing 8-10” WELL I WAS STARTING AT 5 hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.