Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Did someone ask if she had Botox or something and she went off on one?

It’s really funny she’s acts like she doesn’t care but goes on and onnnn when anyone asks her a question she doesn’t like. You literally feel the blood vessels popping in her eyes as she says “I don’t care they’re the unhappy ones now me 😬😬😂😂
nah someone had commented have you tried the Ray Cist lip liner and she started reading it out then her head fell off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

MeOnScreen

Chatty Member
“Hi troops! Just got my non surgical face lift done! I’m not going to tell you what the treatment actually entitles, just that it feels like elastic bands on your skin. I got it done last time but didn’t post about it but I did post about it a week later but I also didn’t post about it so posting about it now. The benefits for it are great but I’m not going to tell you what the benefits are, I’ll let the girl who gifted/paid me to tell you, tell you instead. Also it’s expensive but I’m not going to tell you how much. After you have three (even though I’ve only had two) I’m not sure how long it lasts for but the effects last for three months, so yeah! 😄
Sorry, what!? 🤔 😐 🙋🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Louloulala2

Those clothes look like they have either been forgotten about in the washing machine, or left in the dryer when they are not fully dry….. I bet that jumper stinks of wet dog.

For someone who suffers so much, who blames “a hectic month of June” for being the cause of her poor mental health in July, I think she needs professional help or an intervention, seriously.

The month of June was her 30th Birthday month, which involved:
• A girls trip to London
• A modest family meal above a pub
• A lavish begged party
• A 4 hour trip to “Disney”
• A cruise of a lifetime
• A spa day with her best friend
• A night out after the spa day

So all of the above events / braggarts, organised by herself, for herself, have had a detrimental effect on her mental health? Well today has honestly solidified her cunt status for me.

How many people have the above actions caused unnecessary distress or harm, as they wonder why they cannot achieve such a lifestyle? She’s horrible. Read the wiki.
I have lurked around this thread for ages and never thought I'd actually make an account but I wanted to say exactly this ☝

She makes no sense. I thought she had the bespoke birthday month of dreams. Parties, holidays, best ever time, spa days, blah fucking blah but after all the expense and everything being incredible, June was a crazy month thats left her feeling meh and she couldn't wait to get back to the topsy turvy house of horrors, swinging max's shite around and posting filtered pics of Big O whilst pretending to be a big time influencer. She's not right in the head.

Shall I tell you about my month Truff...my Dad died, my Mum doesn't want to live anymore and my actual job that I mostly love ( and that actually pays a good living) has stressed me out so much it's giving me chest pains and insomnia but guess what, I still don't fucking moan, I just deal with the crap and crack the crack on. You stink Truff. Your clothes stink, your kids clothes probably stink and your whole attitude to life stinks. Read the wiki.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
Kate has mental issues , she needs validation from strangers. She needs people telling her that Olive is unreal, gorgeous, blah blah. She darkens the child's skin & lightens her hair to make her look like the Ibiza baby she "manifested". She's a very disturbed individual, pushing all her own insecurities onto the kid.

The kid gets dragged on flights for two day inappropriate holidays so that Kate can tell herself she's winning at life and Olive is well travelled and they're "rich" because Kate feels like her own childhood wasn't good enough for her.

She has her own personal Instagram there is zero need for that kid to be on the KHM one she's a terrible mother continually exploiting her child. Fucking embarrassing that she used to blur her face "too pure for this cruel world", Absolute horror she is.
I feel sorry for Olive I really do she doesn't stand at change she's ruined , she's going to have an awful attitude too being brought up by a person like that , it's a shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Sorry but I am DYING at her being such a Neanderthal and saying it’s for people who can’t afford designer , as she pleasantly stomps around the Asda whoopsy aisle in blag FENDI slidders, a car financed to the max and resells alleged gifts dressesz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Oh Trolls I'm howling here catching up..... when we'd get the disposable cameras developed donkeys years ago after a Family Do , the whole pack would be photies of the Buffet. Me Nan would have the camera , Used to waste the whole fucking reel on buffet pictures she'd never fail every party 😂😂😂 Me mums loft is full of bags of photies 😂😩 Sauages and cheese cubes on cocktail sticks sticking out of a fucking melon 😂😂😂😂

Oh and Kate is a terrible Mother #readthewiki

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Hilarious the way she's posting tips about keeping kids cool.....the same woman who has her child like a lobster burnt to fuck every holiday they go on !! Heatwave Exspect now

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Flowers60

VIP Member
Did someone ask if she had Botox or something and she went off on one?

It’s really funny she’s acts like she doesn’t care but goes on and onnnn when anyone asks her a question she doesn’t like. You literally feel the blood vessels popping in her eyes as she says “I don’t care they’re the unhappy ones now me 😬😬😂😂
So someone asked a few questions and then asked if she had tried Ray Cist lipliner as it’s really good. She said she hadn’t and then worked out what it said 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57