Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So I’m staying with some of his family and some of them only speak Spanish and I feel like a clueless toolbag. Keep thinking where’s Olive when I need her
Our bespoke is only (pretty much) fluent in other languages but has been going to Spanish club for two years if you want to borrow them for more basic Spanish.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Rothsey

VIP Member
Well reading all the posts on here Im going to guess Im the oldest Troll on the block and my skin is better than Truff’s except for one chin hair that is the fkn bane of my life, with bad eyesight I have a battle when it reappears. Get a wash truff you scruffy mare.
I’m probably up there with you shaz, I’m a grey haired, menopausal 50 something… 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 2

chattycatty

VIP Member
I honestly hope olive will only wear bright colours like pink or character clothing. One of my cousins had this phase and the outfits were 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ One time on a family day out, it was like pink jeans, pink tshirt with some character and pink glittery cowboy boots with a flat cap - she’s Scottish soooo 😂😂😂

*no offence to all you lovely Scot’s on here - just kids are weird*
I hope she goes through the not wanting clothes on ha ha 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
Mines still normal at the minute x

Im not saying that's what definitely happened but wasnt she also always posting the nursey updates that are confidential and meant only for the parent not to be shared, shit loads happen with Truff I cant keep up. She wears me out.

Tattle went off and came back a different shade of blue/green, anyone else?

Cady1954

VIP Member
Ngl that new video is disgusting. She needs to keep oliffff off instagram and door matt and the rest of the family need a slap for allowing her to exploit that poor baby day in, day out
What is the video I'm blocked lol