Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she’s a greedy cow,I’m sure it’s in the wiki. Seriously though who does that? I’d have told her to duck off,it just shows what type of person she is.

His hairline!!
He knocks me sick. His teeth are just stupid. His hairline is stupid...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do have more but can control them, whereas this bastard is a constant, its a little short arse one like Delo hanging around Rock Ferry waiting for some action until Truff catches up with him, Thats me with the tweezers. 🤣
Snap. I didnt realise chin hair was a thing, been getting mine waxed for a few years now. Little fuckers. Wonder if laser is better?

The lips are so overfilled

Reactions: 4
ALEXA Show me a twit Hun.......
Where do we start......The Sunglasses strings wow they knock me ill, the VIP lanyards hahahaha & the Bon Marche Cardy ,them bangles and that Wig he's bleeping horrible him 😂😂🤢🤢
View attachment 1417329
He loves looks like Luca off love islands dad. Why is he wearing the wig again. Such a odd couple zero sexual chemistry

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahahaha!!! twit. She’s given herself a conehead stretching her face that much 😂
BB168A41-8F0E-440B-B109-3702B2FEB8BE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.