Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
E59844AF-DE7E-46A2-887C-00E57BF75678.jpeg

The fucking audacity.

Those greens aren’t even the same shade, no wonder she used a fucking filter on the left pic 👀👀🤣

she always looks like she’s kept the tags on in her clothes to send them back after wearing them, look at all the lumps the fucking scruff

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

BettyBeau

VIP Member
She ain’t mention Holly in months now she’s acting like she delivered the baby. I am Ray Cist midwife

• Haha
Reactions: 57

gigi_93

VIP Member
I’m very surprised she hasn’t posted a sympathy post to Lauren Goodger, swiftly followed by a post of Olive and a caption saying how amazing she is. The insensitive little jizz stain

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Pep head is the biggest Troll of all time too....

She got in with KHM when she was doing well, it got Cheryl known on Instagram and helped all her Idol business etc..... she's talked her into signing Oh Snarlin over to her, Truff has jumped at it first sign of a few quid... Baylee has stepped right into Truff shoes running the business with her mum & they waited for her to leave to start the Hen Do business 😩😂

They must be pissing themselves now...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Demilee124

Chatty Member
Yeah but no but Yeah #twinnies View attachment 1426898
Omg it’s actually her.

The echo “Katie, are you a racist homophobe?”

Kate “No but yerrr but no”

Echo “well what are these tweets we’ve found from you?”

Kate “Omg this is like so unfair, if anyone’s a racist it’s them trolls”

Echo “well you did say a lot of racist and homophobic things on Twitter, Katie”

Kate “no but, yerrr but, no but, yerrr but no because I never even had Twitterrrr apart from that one time when I tweeted them things”

Echo “Katie, can you confirm if it was you that said those things?”

Kate “Shut urrrp, I never even did them things apart from that one time but mental elf. Omg this is well harassment”

• Haha
  • Heart

Delstar

VIP Member
I’m gonna say it… she’s a typical Wirral wanker, always wants something for nowt and wallows in her own self pity. Always on the scrounge, and nothing is ever her fault. You just know everything that comes out of her massive gob is a lie.

Wirral squirrel myself so don’t come at me.

Declare your ads you meff. Or should I report you to HMRC and have your income investigated? Because if you aren’t declaring Ads on Instagram, then you definitely won’t be declaring your earnings.
Kate Hayes #149 Tax Evader

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Did anyone watch that live ? 😩 she is so utterly fucking rude it’s obscene ! 🫣 truffalo tits asked if anyone had any questions while she was “tidying “ up after her makeup live , she then went onto say do you want to know about makeup or ask me anything you want .. then went on to say something about the weird trollz cause can’t get through more than one sentence without mentioning how unbothered she is 🧐 someone ( who seemed like a genuine follower asked her if she had any money saving tips in the current cost of living and she replied with “ I am not a financial advisor so can’t help with that and I spend far to much anyway said in such an arrogant tone she really is the definition of unpalatable🤔this dick head needs cancelling 👊

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Newmumprobz

Never commented on here before but been watching from the side lines …. Now as a mum who struggles with her appearance and being out in public I understand why she wants everyone to think she is super skinny etc but please be honest with everyone how your doing it Kate u tell your followers every day it’s diet gym etc and to be honest I put my self down watching u thinking why I can’t I do it … then model standards have posted a video from your non surgical face lift u got gifted and it states sub dermal fat dissolving so once again your a fraud making other people feel shit about them selves just be honest and admit uv had fat dissolving you would get a lot less hate

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
ALEXA Show me a Twat Hun.......
Where do we start......The Sunglasses strings wow they knock me ill, the VIP lanyards hahahaha & the Bon Marche Cardy ,them bangles and that Wig he's fucking horrible him 😂😂🤢🤢
CEC197BB-9F61-4A68-8F67-CA00A8F09F20.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

ems1982

Chatty Member
Anyone watching the live?! Olive just picked up a makeup brush, smelt it and then shouted out stinky 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Louloulol

I've read on here for a while didn't have clue who she was but someone mentioned about the wiki on another thread so I had a nose it's fucking brilliant 😂😂👏
Me and my daughter (24 years old) was talking about the prom pictures coming up on Facebook and started to rember hers she got her make up done at peaches and cream it was a mess she sobbed wiped most of it off it was that bad we had to re do it!!
I wanted to go and get it refunded it was that bad but she just wanted to forget about,I asked her does she rember who done it I'll give you one guess who it was 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50