Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her voice never fails to jar me it’s bleeping horrible, like someone trying to imitate a scouse accent

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She’s had the same amount of followers for like 2 years hasn’t she?? Hasn’t grown at all. She must be too cheap to buy more and I’m fully convinced she’s bought a big amount of them, her ratios don’t add up
Certainly nothing to write home about. These stats only go back to Jan 2021. Definitely not the growth youd expect for such a high flying influenza

Screenshot_20220718-193951_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-193922_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 7
Love the way she’s angry at the comment .. but not the reasoning to why it was commented.

How does she know about the race thing.. wasn’t the echo about her hateful comments about gay people?

Reactions: 24
Ray Cist has got to be the next thread title somehow and "I'm not KHM for a reason" has creased me 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I would bleeping FUME me if I was at the Yoga class , and she was recording me then putting me on her Instagram !!!

Reactions: 33
Bit late to share it now 😂 her Instagram live lasted about 3 minutes this afternoon as no one wanted to ask her any questions about her hair
That’ll be the trolls fault… making sure that everyone in the whole world was either in work or in the garden. We have this power!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.