Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread trolls, went through the most liked posts for x6 pages couldn't see anything.... so seen this belter comment by @conrea37 so thought we could use this !! 😂😂😂

I love titles reminding Kate that she's still not engaged hahahaha even though Matt is DYING to marry her 🥴
If anyone wants do a recap..... ?

#STILLNOAPOLOGY 🤢
#STILLNOTENGAGED ⛔💍
#READTHEWIKI ⬆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I still can’t believe there was no proposal on holiday. Call me daft but I genuinely expected it for her this time. Delo can’t stand her can he.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I still can’t believe there was no proposal on holiday. Call me daft but I genuinely expected it for her this time. Delo can’t stand her can he.
I particularly love that she posed the Boodles Carrier bag in the birthday display.... like he'd been and bought her maybe a ring, Watch or diamonds..... turns out she's rented jewellery for the night off her mate 😂😂😂😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I particularly love that she posed the Boodles Carrier bag in the birthday display.... like he'd been and bought her maybe a ring, Watch or diamonds..... turns out she's rented jewellery for the night off her mate 😂😂😂😩😩😩
Proper bleep isn't she 😭 don't know how she even shows her face anymore after taking her ring off her ring finger on holiday, fully expecting him to propose 😬 the a absolute cringe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m watching Robert Welsh vlog. Sponsored by Flannels. He starts his vlog with the Liverpool store opening.
I’m going to complain to Flannels. Why have they sponsored him, when Kate Is just across the water?
Scandalous! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her stories today have made me pure dizzy. Seventeen different outfit changes, 12 hot dinners, Olive covered in snot and food. She is just chaotic.

Reactions: 17
“What Sundays are all about” 🥹

What, sitting in a red hot pub, on a red hot day, eating a red hot dinner, whilst your toddler is clearly having a melt down over the fact that you’re her mum and she wishes she was at home with her Dad?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
“What Sundays are all about” 🥹

What, sitting in a red hot pub, on a red hot day, eating a red hot dinner, whilst your toddler is clearly having a melt down over the fact that you’re her mum and she wishes she was at home with her Dad?
What Sundays are made of = Kate & Delo stuffing their faces & on the ale driving with baby in tow.

It was bleeping roasting today wasn't it , Olive should of been at home in the garden playing in a paddling pool..... oh wait they haven't got a garden yet either have they 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 28
How sat it that Lauren goodger gave birth and her baby died so sat I bet there devastating 😪😪

• Sad
What Sundays are made of = Kate & Delo stuffing their faces & on the ale driving with baby in tow.

It was bleeping roasting today wasn't it , Olive should of been at home in the garden playing in a paddling pool..... oh wait they haven't got a garden yet either have they 😩
In his defence, the beer he has is alcohol free 😂 but still, not an ideal Sunday for a toddler at all. We enjoyed making a sunshade with a sheet on the washing line and filling up a home bargains paddling pool spesh, some sausages on the bbq and a cold shower for bed. That, is what Sundays are about during summer!

Looking back, I’m properly confused at how many meals they’ve eaten today 😂

Reactions: 19
How much food has she eaten today !!!
How on earth does she manage to stay a ZSM / Size 10 🤷‍♀️🤔🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She turns around in that reel like a rugby player dressed up as women for a fancy dress stag do

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Im the last person to stick up for Truff, I'm sure she said this is what she had been doing over the last few days. So not all that food in one day. I’ll get me coat. 🧥

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.