Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The event took so many pictures of all the different fashion influencers and not her 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Trolls anyone been keeping up with this wren Eleanor thing?!

When the duck will truff realise wtf she's doing to her kid letting her be online?!?

Also she 100% keeps the tags on doesn't she? 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
100% she’s returning that outfit, the skirt still had the fold creases in it.

imagine turning up to a fashion event (no matter how big/small) like that, when in your bio you have the audacity to call yourself a makeup And fashion blogger 😅

Reactions: 7
I’d at least be wearing a bra to be aiding with post op recovery - she had Olive climbing all over her about 3 weeks after, it made me wince.

If that’s not a testament to NOT listening to rules/guidance/instruction then I dont know what is

Reactions: 17
I’d at least be wearing a bra to be aiding with post op recovery - she had Olive climbing all over her about 3 weeks after, it made me wince.

If that’s not a testament to NOT listening to rules/guidance/instruction then I dont know what is
Don’t forget she had the dreamiest ‘emergency’ C section and was raving in a white dress 9 days postpartum. To then go on and say she had a horrific infection post birth. She’s also got tit lip blush from not following recovery, lashing lip balm and lip scrub all over her pan face not even 24 hours after the procedure. Why she thought she could hack ANOTHER tit operation and it be successful I’ll never know.

Reactions: 22
Everytime I see that video of Haaland stomping past Troy hawke I just think of truff on the way to the dance floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I went back on the wiki last night to find the tweets and oh my god, it really is the most hysterical thing ever made. I cried at the picture of OHM with the handheld thermometer, she really is as thick as they come isn’t she? Imagine being her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Think im gonna message them you know.
I think I will you know, long time lurker here but I’ve been all for these sustainable companies because I just think it’s a great idea and her saying it’s for people who can’t afford them has really put me off. Not to be big headed or brag but I’ve probably got more designer items in my wardrobe than her and her whole family combined. I will post the reply.. if I get one

Reactions: 16
I want to get a boob reduction, I’m out of a H and me back can’t handle it anymore 🤣 but seeing them things dangling on her and twatting off her knees has put me off even though I know i’d do the proper aftercare, what a daft twit she is

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry but I am DYING at her being such a Neanderthal and saying it’s for people who can’t afford designer , as she pleasantly stomps around the Asda whoopsy aisle in blag FENDI slidders, a car financed to the max and resells alleged gifts dressesz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Sorry but I am DYING at her being such a Neanderthal and saying it’s for people who can’t afford designer , as she pleasantly stomps around the Asda whoopsy aisle in blag FENDI slidders, a car financed to the max and resells alleged gifts dressesz
Yes Elton 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 I’ve messaged by rotation and I await their reply…

While I’m here for the first time in a while, just going back through her 30th birthday trip. I actually can’t believe how much she’s let that little girl burn. That’s absolute awful, she’s as pink as some of those pigs in that video!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She thinks for some strange reason everyone is poor compared to her, lives in different world to the rest of us! Might message her ask her when she is doing her collabs with Ray Cist and Homer Phobic 🤔 she’s wound me up today!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Quick quick get ya Bridal bookings in , she's booking trials for the rest of 2020 !! She's chockerrr
Isn’t it funny how it was mentioned on here how little wedding make ups she had booked in especially as it’s wedding season, now she’s flat out posting about weddings and being a bridal makeup Mua

You been reading again 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I've read on here for a while didn't have clue who she was but someone mentioned about the wiki on another thread so I had a nose it's bleeping brilliant 😂😂👏
Me and my daughter (24 years old) was talking about the prom pictures coming up on Facebook and started to rember hers she got her make up done at peaches and cream it was a mess she sobbed wiped most of it off it was that bad we had to re do it!!
I wanted to go and get it refunded it was that bad but she just wanted to forget about,I asked her does she rember who done it I'll give you one guess who it was 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.