Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it looks like Phil and Co helped do that Holly Bs garden. Looks great. Bet little legs is fuming he can’t create something as good. Be winter of 2023 when that gravel pit is sorted

Reactions: 15
I can’t wait for the day oluf refuses to wear clothing choices.
Having just spent a fortune on holiday clothes for my own bespoke for them to want to wear the same crappy football strips every day / night (that they were all year) is making me 😵💫😵💫🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If anyone would like to complain to the asa about hiding the aff/ad on her stories this picture should do. Spot the ad!
0E09A0A4-94F8-4D8F-917E-49CF7E23C09E.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
All her Stories today can be reported to the ASA if you've got a spare minute. The HM haul ones are all affiliate links and should be disclosed as #ad or #afflink (preferably both) and the collagen rubbish too. If you make any money from a sale it is an Ad. Report away!

Reactions: 26
I reported her three times in a day last week after I’d already had an email to say that the compliance team are currently working with her. Report her all you can!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
How do you reportV

I’ve just watched those stories on the collagen. Did that stupid illiterate bleep actually say look how many benefits it’s got when actually it’s just a list of different languages saying it’s a food supplement 😅 bleeping hell that is golden

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Imagine taking all that crap and believing it works. Then why do you need fillers, facials, face lifts and duck knows what else......

How long till she does one of these anonymous q and a things. That Hannah from tales of elmsvale did one and was so up herself and uptight in her response (holds a high opinion of herself that one) surprised truff hasn't done one yet.....I won't give truff the satisfaction of it if she does do one....

If anyone would like to complain to the asa about hiding the aff/ad on her stories this picture should do. Spot the ad!
View attachment 1410491
Help a troll out. Really can't find it. bleeping snake.

Reactions: 10
Imagine taking all that crap and believing it works. Then why do you need fillers, facials, face lifts and duck knows what else......

How long till she does one of these anonymous q and a things. That Hannah from tales of elmsvale did one and was so up herself and uptight in her response (holds a high opinion of herself that one) surprised truff hasn't done one yet.....I won't give truff the satisfaction of it if she does do one....

Hahah Hannah was pure livid wasn’t she but pretending she just laughs it off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Hannah needs reporting for the amount of sneaky undeclared links she puts up daily

“If your lucky I will show you my wardrobe one day” the fuckin cracked melt.
On the mezzanine 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
anyone else got a bespoke begola in their garden? No, how about a PERGOLA?!

That garden update isn’t an update at all, just a video of how much of a tit stage the garden is in for the hottest week of the year when you should be able to take your kid and dog in the garden (if you have one) and let them splash about in the shade.

Nothing about that garden suggests it has been done with Olive in mind, but don’t forget trolls, it’s not their forever house!
I really wanted a pergola cos as a kid I remember my dad building one in our garden which was over 30 years ago now and my dad offered to build one in mine now but I said no cos every Instagram fucker and his dog has one so for that reason I shall not be getting one

So she’s putting plastic grass down in the garden. Trash.
does anyone else feel like those pergolas are just places where bugs will land on your head? 🕷🕷🕷
Ridiculous thing to do with a dog. All the dog tit gets stuck between the plastic and the dog piss discolours it should have stuck to real grass much easier to hose down. But then again she would have let it grow like a jungle and never mowed it so she's probably better off sticking to what she knows, fake and plastic 👌

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.