Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did someone ask if she had Botox or something and she went off on one?

It’s really funny she’s acts like she doesn’t care but goes on and onnnn when anyone asks her a question she doesn’t like. You literally feel the blood vessels popping in her eyes as she says “I don’t care they’re the unhappy ones now me 😬😬😂😂
nah someone had commented have you tried the Ray Cist lip liner and she started reading it out then her head fell off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Did someone ask if she had Botox or something and she went off on one?

It’s really funny she’s acts like she doesn’t care but goes on and onnnn when anyone asks her a question she doesn’t like. You literally feel the blood vessels popping in her eyes as she says “I don’t care they’re the unhappy ones now me 😬😬😂😂
So someone asked a few questions and then asked if she had tried Ray Cist lipliner as it’s really good. She said she hadn’t and then worked out what it said 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
If your gardens a tit tip and your living rooms in a sweaty hot box of a garage of course you’re going to have to get out the house.

Oluvs probably topping her bespoke tan up as we speak because she just loves the heat.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So someone asked a few questions and then asked if she had tried Ray Cist lipliner as it’s really good. She said she hadn’t and then worked out what it said 😂
duck off 😂😂😂😂 please tell me someone recorded it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Then says her lashes are dollbeauty wish she would make her fkn mind up, false lashes that grow with collagen drinks 🤥
1A667A33-B69E-49B9-AB11-1530A2BFE00A.jpeg
733EA8CD-DFFA-4475-929B-2F448EBDA1B3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
In my mid afternoon tiktok scroll and she was on a live with hairchoice. I just wanted to watch videos of kittens and people falling..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂😂😂😂😂😂 she’s getting caught out on hair choices TikTok, must be someone else’s phone so she can’t delete them. Her face just drops and keeps avoiding looking at the screen for a few minutes
Was just coming to post this!! Her face when she read that comment!

Shes a bleeping asswipe, talking about her sweaty disco minge 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah but no but Yeah #twinnies View attachment 1426898
Omg it’s actually her.

The echo “Katie, are you a racist homophobe?”

Kate “No but yerrr but no”

Echo “well what are these tweets we’ve found from you?”

Kate “Omg this is like so unfair, if anyone’s a racist it’s them trolls”

Echo “well you did say a lot of racist and homophobic things on Twitter, Katie”

Kate “no but, yerrr but, no but, yerrr but no because I never even had Twitterrrr apart from that one time when I tweeted them things”

Echo “Katie, can you confirm if it was you that said those things?”

Kate “Shut urrrp, I never even did them things apart from that one time but mental elf. Omg this is well harassment”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I'm not KHM for a reason 😂
Only I would do a wedding on the hottest day of the year… actually that’s tomorrow. I didnt realised she controlled the weather!
She’s a silly one isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s had the same amount of followers for like 2 years hasn’t she?? Hasn’t grown at all. She must be too cheap to buy more and I’m fully convinced she’s bought a big amount of them, her ratios don’t add up

Reactions: 22
Only I would do a wedding on the hottest day of the year… actually that’s tomorrow. I didnt realised she controlled the weather!
She’s a silly one isn’t she
Literally the only wedding in the UK on that date! No other MUAs or brides tomorrow, truffs got the monopoly on it.
Sooooo unique doing a wedding in July!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I love then how she read the Ray Cist liner out and then proceeded to call them a troll. Did you not KHM use homophobic language in your tweets? People are stating facts- just because you don’t like it, you cry troll. Silly witch. Also- not looking ‘skinny’. Also hate how she called her boobs, Kate moss boobs- shut up!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.