Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220719-093935_Instagram.jpg

Hello! Long, long time lurker here (before Big Os 1st birthday I think!). You lot are way funnier than I could ever be, and say exactly what I'm thinking.
Anyway, this has proper got my goat this morning. How many ASA telling offs does she need?! Just put the bloody Ad mark where people can see it you numpty!! It just looks so sly!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hilarious the way she's posting tips about keeping kids cool.....the same woman who has her child like a lobster burnt to duck every holiday they go on !! Heatwave Exspect now

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Sneaky sneaky Truff…. “I have to put this” you don’t have to hide it though ya thundercunt 🙃
It is your job Truff ffs. In my job I have to tell people their house could be repossessed if they don’t keep up payments. I don’t do it out of the good of my heart I do it to be transparent and because I have to by law.

If you’re advertising something you have to tell people so they know it might not be completely truthful what you’re saying like mascara adverts saying they’ve used false lashes. The sarcastic emoji cause you don’t want to do your job isn’t needed 🙃
Ps your skins still shite whatever light or filter you use.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
i'm on the fence about getting a hot tub, but if she gets one i 1000% won't
I'd love a hot tub but I have enough cleaning to do and really CBA with the maintenance. You have to have alot of time to maintain it and keep it clean and she can't even be arsed washing her clothes or hair so doubt very much her and a hot tub would get along. By all means you go for one Enhanced cos you would actually keep yours in good shape unlike truff. I can imagine hers would be deflated and covered in green algae after a week

Reactions: 14
Why does she begrudge writing ‘AD’ ??
It’s in my best interests as the follower/consumer to know this is an AD, is she that THICK??

Also that vile tongue makes me heave, she’s 30 and pulling tongues 🙃 WTF

Reactions: 23
Her attitude proper stinks , she's so passive aggressive.
Maybe ASA have been onto her , I got an email yesterday saying the team are going to be working with her over hiding and not putting AD.
She's a lazy cow , she doesn't do nothing hasn't got a job and she's moaning about literally typing AD.

Reactions: 33
Her attitude proper stinks , she's so passive aggressive.
Maybe ASA have been onto her , I got an email yesterday saying the team are going to be working with her over hiding and not putting AD.
She's a lazy cow , she doesn't do nothing hasn't got a job and she's moaning about literally typing AD.
I reported her a while ago for that handheld hoover she was using on her cheap straw carpet. She hid the AD behind her username. If enough people report the bleep hopefully she will get fined!

Reactions: 24
Me me me, brag brag brag Big O Big O and Troll Troll but cant type Ad/Aff duck off Sasquatch.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I reported her a while ago for that handheld hoover she was using on her cheap straw carpet. She hid the AD behind her username. If enough people report the bleep hopefully she will get fined!
The fines quite hefty isn’t it?

Reactions: 10
No point fining her, what’s she going to pay it with, collection make up or her cheap brushes?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s not doing “this for you” out of the goodness of her heart. She’s doing this because it’s an ad. Because she’s selling something. Like the rest of the instabums… be transparent and you won’t get fined…
Silly witch

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.