Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
please duck right off that they have kept that black box of mystery still in that garden hahahhhahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How much tit does she need done to her face at such a young age lol she’s a few months older than me and my god. If I didn’t know her age I’d have thought she was at least 6 years older. Jowly inbred

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She is actually cock blocking her own collagen sales. Who on Earth is going to buy that after she’s harping on about a three thousand pound non surgical face lift ffs?
Who on this gods green earth is paying 3k for a bleeping facial? Jesus wept obviously no one there using Kate hayes to plug it 🤣

How much tit does she need done to her face at such a young age lol she’s a few months older than me and my god. If I didn’t know her age I’d have thought she was at least 6 years older. Jowly inbred
I’m over ten years older than her and I swear to god I look 15 years younger than her ha ha

Reactions: 16
So she’s putting plastic grass down in the garden. Trash.
does anyone else feel like those pergolas are just places where bugs will land on your head? 🕷🕷🕷
So Olive is going to be playing on sweaty fake grass with Maxs shites ingrained in it.🤢🤮

Hilarious these zoomed out pics of that garden she keeps putting on 😂😂
Her garden looks like The Flinstones quarry. What a dump

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
So Olive is going to be playing on sweaty fake grass with Maxs shites ingrained in it.🤢🤮
Fake grass gets SO hot.

I really hope she isn’t actually going to have fake grass out there with Olive and Max

We have a tiny patch, just to give the illusion of greenery along with the pots of plants, but when it’s in full sun you can’t walk on it barefoot.

Reactions: 13
Don’t understand why people need to see that tit tho 🤷‍♀️
I guess for most people they share it for validation seeking, I don’t share anything myself but I have to be honest I do quite enjoy seeing posts of people I know sharing holidays, days out etc. And seeing them happy. I’m just nosey though 😂

Reactions: 11
Fake grass gets SO hot.

I really hope she isn’t actually going to have fake grass out there with Olive and Max

We have a tiny patch, just to give the illusion of greenery along with the pots of plants, but when it’s in full sun you can’t walk on it barefoot.
I have no issue with fake grass and I’m going to get a quote for my small garden. But she’s got a small child and a shitting dog, and most importantly she’s a dirty mare who can’t keep herself or her house clean, never mind the upkeep of a fake lawn 🤭

Reactions: 21
5AF480E5-4185-4E99-9F3C-E3D93DE50F7F.png
What am I missing here? If it’s a non surgical face lift then why does she have so much extra skin drooping like it never has before 🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Wow how bleeping tight is that spotty dress that we seen her huge self in Why doesn’t she dress for her size or her actual size instead of squeezing into smaller sizes i wonder if she left the wedding early cos the dress has ripped we have seen that happen on a number occasions

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1409509What am I missing here? If it’s a non surgical face lift then why does she have so much extra skin drooping like it never has before 🤯
I believe Morpheus8 heats up and melts fat, so if the setting is too deep it results in saggy, jowly skin.
And of course, we know Truff goes to the highest quality aestheticians, soooo….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
How dare she use a Queen Bey song while she’s shoe horning herself into that skin tight cheap outfit and struggling to put her necklace on with her big fat finger nails. The actual audacity.

Reactions: 11
So she’s putting plastic grass down in the garden. Trash.
does anyone else feel like those pergolas are just places where bugs will land on your head? 🕷🕷🕷
We had one in our old house and the cats scratched it so bad it was about to collapse 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.