Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
I work in safeguarding and trust me, pervs LIVE for videos of kids saying 'I love you'. I won't give you the details, you can imagine what they do...

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Cars254

So I took myself, the husband and my very own bespokes down to Birkenhead on Saturday for some chicken from the chicken shop - IYKYK - and who should we spot stomping through the pyramids but Truff herself with Olive in the pram. She was v stompy, and v shouty at someone on the phone. Looked an absolute mess as well.

• Haha

Tealicious2020

The silver sandals are from Zara 5 years ago, I have the same ones. Not some amazing bespoke shop in Ibiza. Why does she lie so much

• Haha
  • Wow

platesofmeat

All of these things *are* fine to put on instagram if you are comfortable with it, but on your own page, not on a bloody so called make up page. My hairdresser posts lots of her day to day stuff with the kids etc. On her OWN page, and then her hair page, woah wait for it, she shares.. hairstyles! 😱

Just catching up…and this quote she’s shared is so basic. It’s bullshit. Nobody is sharing all that plane photos, feet in the sand, rope swing photos authentically and with heart on Instagram. It’s done for likes or because they think they should, or to get money or engagement. It’s not authentic it’s edited, it’s not real it’s posed, it’s folk trekking and queuing for photos at beauty spots and eating at Instagrammable restaurants. Pure bleh vibes.

I miss the days when holiday photos got developed in Boots and you got them back a few weeks later and you had to hope they were good and your eyes were open! Nobody gave a fuck about likes then!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She is skint , she's stale & she's desperate.
She was begging people to like comment and share her bridal makeup post in return for a free palette ! That is not someone who is fully booked with makeup appointments.

The Instagram career is on its arse ! That rotation sent a car to get her last night she turns up , completely unaware of the company ethos about sustainability and is screaming this is for everyone like you peasants who can't afford designer ! Plus she said if you're an influencer you can sell your designer stuff to them..... like the selling option is only open to influencers like her who are "rich". Alienating any regular people who might have designer stuff they're interested in selling. That rotation company must be FUMING !

• Heart
Reactions: 47

gigi_93

VIP Member
So I’m staying with some of his family and some of them only speak Spanish and I feel like a clueless toolbag. Keep thinking where’s Olive when I need her

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m gonna say it… she’s a typical Wirral wanker, always wants something for nowt and wallows in her own self pity. Always on the scrounge, and nothing is ever her fault. You just know everything that comes out of her massive gob is a lie.

Wirral squirrel myself so don’t come at me.

Declare your ads you meff. Or should I report you to HMRC and have your income investigated? Because if you aren’t declaring Ads on Instagram, then you definitely won’t be declaring your earnings.

• Haha