Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“The universe is great”
For an international airport having a lost property service you had to pay £25 to use? What a complete moron she is
Thanking the woman like her husband didn’t just do his literal job? Hahahaha acting as if it wasn’t khms they’d just lash it in the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 38
“The universe is great”
For an international airport having a lost property service you had to pay £25 to use? What a complete moron she is
That was probably her dad charging taxi fare to get his own back for her charging them all for Xmas dinner 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It’s so cute that she’s setting olive up early for a lifetime of eating disorders

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
She’s so toxic. Poor Big O god help her if she’s not a size 6 Scandinavian blonde. Truff will be begging for surgery for her.
Just seen Ash and chels has done a podcast with the real Scarlett Moffat about trolls. Wonder if Truff the ultimate troll victim will appear on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh Trolls I'm howling here catching up..... when we'd get the disposable cameras developed donkeys years ago after a Family Do , the whole pack would be photies of the Buffet. Me Nan would have the camera , Used to waste the whole bleeping reel on buffet pictures she'd never fail every party 😂😂😂 Me mums loft is full of bags of photies 😂😩 Sauages and cheese cubes on cocktail sticks sticking out of a bleeping melon 😂😂😂😂

Oh and Kate is a terrible Mother #readthewiki

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
It was only her iPad 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m now wondering what key words I can drop into the conv, next time I speak to my neighbours. The fella works manc security. I hope to god it wasn’t her who helped.🤣
Also with no iPad does it mean they have had to talk to each other, cos they watch the iPad in bed… 🥴 and… she’s not working why the duck couldn’t she go and get it instead of sending her dad? Lazy cow

are we sure Big O said skinny and not stinky??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Kate must be fuming though Olive Haze calling her skinny when she still had her Fat Tits in & before she was in her calorie deficit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Didnt Big O carry on woeful every night on the boat, because she had no ipad to watch all her downloaded cartoons, Truff had no data either. Must have been mayhem in that berth come 8pm each night.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I thought she hid the “Ad” as she wanted her stupid followers to believe that she genuinely loved the product and it was the absolute best, rather than her being paid to say it was her favourite. But the tax thing makes more sense.

Sorry I know it’s been mentioned in the past but is it the Biotin tablets from Amazon that are good for hair loss? I tried searching it but couldn’t find the convo on old threads.

Reactions: 12
HahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahHhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha
Wow so cool kate.

A 2 yr old should not know the word skinny ffs!!! That girl is going to have such a warped body image growing up around this obsession of being skinny!! You should be kind, happy and healthy! That's whats important to teach kids. God she is such a stupid cow!!! I feel sorry for Olive growing up with such a materialistic, self obsessed, narcissistic mother!!!
Tip for you Kate, get off social media and spend some real time with your daughter!!! You won't get this time back!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Even if she starts putting Ad on them, I’d bet everything that she fiddles her earnings to pay as little tax as possible. So the only way she will get out of that house that isn’t her forever home, is if little man keeps flipping houses and making a profit. But she seems to spend it as soon as it hits his account soooo not looking good is it Truff 🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
I thought she hid the “Ad” as she wanted her stupid followers to believe that she genuinely loved the product and it was the absolute best, rather than her being paid to say it was her favourite. But the tax thing makes more sense.

Sorry I know it’s been mentioned in the past but is it the Biotin tablets from Amazon that are good for hair loss? I tried searching it but couldn’t find the convo on old threads.
Yep, Biotin. If you scroll down a bit on Amazon you can find a decent sized pack for about a fiver.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The last time I was in this thread was #124!!! Omg I just have had a busy few months new house new babies big babies getting older 🤣 any rough ideas what page of the wiki to go from to catch up?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.