Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThePidge

VIP Member
word through the grapevine is that dress is made out of all the medals delo gave her, every time she considered having a bath.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 149

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
Trolls I’m up early as I'm getting married today!!! And I'm ridiculously nervy and can’t sleep. Reading the night shift comments and seeing the pictures of Kate and her dress has made me chuckle and calm down whilst I drink my coffee 🤣 I knew this thread would help this morning!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 104

Delstar

VIP Member
I know I shouldn’t derail…but the mirror never lies 😳 They’re all as toxic as each other
6EFE6230-6FB2-4D02-A66D-22F9284FE661.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

eskimopie

VIP Member
I’m actually annoyed that the Echo haven’t followed up on her lack of apology! They could have seriously gone to town on her but appear to have given up 😡
I heard she messaged them grovelling and claiming to be suffering badly with her mental health so they had to back off and pull it from the fb page. I can’t tell you how I know, but the journo decided it wasn’t worth the hassle. That isn’t to say they won’t report on her again if the story is interesting enough. I was told the article earned them a fair bit in click revenue from the ads littered in the article and there was a big debate on whether to pull it down or not but with what happened with Caroline Flack they agreed to remove it from fb but keep it online with a closed comment section as a compromise.

*actually fuck it I will tell you how I know, I used to work with a lad who left us for a job there.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

gossip29

VIP Member
Wtf is she rambling on about this morning. I will talk about my reduction when I’m ready I have to protect myself and protect my mental health???? You’ve had your fat tits taken off truff not battled a terminal illness you fukin freak

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

xxWillowTreexx

I've enjoyed the catch-up, can't believe her going to london for a few hours and her friends staying on.

Thread suggestion

Tina Gurner- Loud and Lairy, gold coin dress almost showed her proud Mary.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Delstar

VIP Member
🏅…………🏅
🏅…………🏅
🏅🏅….🏅🏅
🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅
🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅
….🏅🏅🏅….
🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅
🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅
🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅
🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅
🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅

Delo’s blueprint for the dress has been revealed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

gigi_93

VIP Member
Just caught up. Nu Skin is a pyramid scheme/MLM. They’ve been fined tens of millions over the years for basically lying about what their products do, lying about how much their minions can earn, and for operating a pyramid scheme. Their products have been tested and found to be making false claims over what they do. Snake oil basically. 99% of their “distributors” earn either nothing or about 20 quid a month.

I’m embarrassed for her. Joining a MLM means you’ve truly hit rock bottom finance wise.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63