Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said this before but there’s no way Delo doesn’t see his face when she’s riding him once a year. It’s uncanny. His mates must howl.
Well looking at the stance in the “tipping point” frock on Friday I would bet he is the one doing the riding.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why has she actually tagged Ed Sheeran in that picture like he’s going to see it 😭😭 ming behaviour

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Why has she actually tagged Ed Sheeran in that picture like he’s going to see it 😭😭 ming behaviour
Troll she’s a very famous well-known influenza!! Ed Sheehan will definitely be delighted she attended his concert and will definitely re-post it! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She must be getting desperate and looking for ways to scrape together enough money to get the 30th balloon arch for the birthday of the century!! 🙄😂

Currently knee deep in all her Zara medium embarrassing dresses, trying to get enough together to convert them into a piss poor grazing table and a sax player!! 😂

14B243AF-0FCE-4817-8B93-E9C322BB9EB7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
My fave moment has to be this weekend that fuckin dressing falling apart because she thinks she’s a size 10 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again….funniest thread on tattle this…she is the gift that keeps on giving!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She must be getting desperate and looking for ways to scrape together enough money to get the 30th balloon arch for the birthday of the century!! 🙄😂

Currently knee deep in all her Zara medium embarrassing dresses, trying to get enough together to convert them into a piss poor grazing table and a sax player!! 😂

View attachment 1340289
Bet she hasn’t even washed it because it was only “worn one for a couple of hours” 🤢😷. Imagine the pong when you open that package, it’ll need fumigating.

• Sick
  • Haha
Who called selling her stuff? Poor Kate, having to sell her clothes immediately after she's worn them beacuse she could not afford them in the first place...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hi my usual troll activities is on another lunatics thread. I read this thread on and off as I live around the corner from Fender Manor.
whats going on with her fav cafe, forgot to file tax return?
I found a funny article googling im sorry if its been shown and it’s off topic but as lady of the manor was promoting the laundrette I mean cafe today I found it funny.
he sold goods that were locally produced by small businesses in Holland, yeah I bet he did!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 1340289
So she gets hundreds and hundreds of messages a day and can’t answer them all but she can find the messages from people that are wanting to buy them two dresses, yer ok truff 🥴

• Haha
I really don’t understand the likes of KHM and Naomi nine toes wearing an outfit once and then flogging it on Depop hours later. Are you really that skint? Who are you competing with feeling the need to wear a new outfit every night out?

I’d have much more respect for these bottom barrel influencers if they showed us how to restyle classic & statement pieces, or shopped second hand.

Mind you I don’t think we’d catch either of them doing a charity shop haul anytime soon 😅. Naomi looks like a Poundland Kardashian in all her PLT polyester shite & KHM regularly dresses like Olive has been left to choose her outfit of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.