Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is the summary :
- her mates dislike her
- she looks like a man in drag
- she has absolutely no taste or class
- the racist homophobe incident meant she couldnt have a big gifted party.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Genuine question, is that amount of hairspray normal? I’ve never seen someone putting as much on their head.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Trolls I’m up early as I'm getting married today!!! And I'm ridiculously nervy and can’t sleep. Reading the night shift comments and seeing the pictures of Kate and her dress has made me chuckle and calm down whilst I drink my coffee 🤣 I knew this thread would help this morning!
Hope u have a lovely wedding day 💗

The cheap monstrosity gave way. She looks so much better in the white dress. You can tell the class of them all standing dancing on the chairs

Clenching her cheeks as though she is holding/tucking something in 🍆🤣
She dose look a lot smaller

Reactions: 5
Trolls I’m up early as I'm getting married today!!! And I'm ridiculously nervy and can’t sleep. Reading the night shift comments and seeing the pictures of Kate and her dress has made me chuckle and calm down whilst I drink my coffee 🤣 I knew this thread would help this morning!
Congratulations, I hope you have a fab day and the best rest of your lives together🎉❤
Trolls, as you were please…🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I did in Paris 🤣 on a four night break, 🥺 no pretend 7 week holidays here when in actual fact you have gone over night.

Oohbh I even showed my hotel room 🤪
Ooh I went to Paris too, 3 nights for me. Could you be fuckin arsed having to travel home today with that hangover? There’s nothing she did last night she couldn’t of done in town and woke up in her own bed! duck that. I’m deffo too old.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am screaming! Only on page 14 but that dress, that back, her mates bleeping ate her don’t they. She should NEVER be photographed from behind. She looks like a fella in a dress.

I think this is even better than the tasseled cozzie. What a time to be alive 🤣🤣🤣

ETA - The dress gave way - this gets better and better 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Tina gurner
You need to bring this back as a thread title!

View attachment 1334760
Oh god that’s not the same girl that went to London is it 😬
I was hoping her man-made extensions were going to catch alight!

View attachment 1334760
Oh god that’s not the same girl that went to London is it 😬
I was hoping her man-made extensions were going to catch alight!
So hers is nasty gal (appropriate) which means it was even more expensive and she already knew it was going to fall apart which is why she took a second dress! it’s a ‘one size’ dress and the model is apparently a size 10… Surprised she’s not claiming it’s the one from Annie’s Ibiza which is £695 🙄
’loose fit’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Congratulations!! Hope you have the best day ever - does your makeup artist use collection 2000 and have pongy breath? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.