Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy 30th birthday Ms Makeup here’s our gift to you a new thread title courtesy of the lovely @gigi_93 with a whopping (just like your hooter) 75 votes

• Haha
Reactions: 37
❤❤ Omg I proper can’t wait for her birthday shenanigans 😭😭😭 bring it on!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
See all natural guys but only shows the sides , there’s a whole reason the back of the head wasn’t parted to show us all the natural hair 👀, like I’d already said the position of the tapes had been moved to make it appear all her own just in time for the miracle product reveal😂

Reactions: 21
Just caught up. Nu Skin is a pyramid scheme/MLM. They’ve been fined tens of millions over the years for basically lying about what their products do, lying about how much their minions can earn, and for operating a pyramid scheme. Their products have been tested and found to be making false claims over what they do. Snake oil basically. 99% of their “distributors” earn either nothing or about 20 quid a month.

I’m embarrassed for her. Joining a MLM means you’ve truly hit rock bottom finance wise.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Just caught up. Nu Skin is a pyramid scheme/MLM. They’ve been fined tens of millions over the years for basically lying about what their products do, lying about how much their minions can earn, and for operating a pyramid scheme. Their products have been tested and found to be making false claims over what they do. Snake oil basically. 99% of their “distributors” earn either nothing or about 20 quid a month.

I’m embarrassed for her. Joining a MLM means you’ve truly hit rock bottom finance wise.
Surely any sane person would have a reality check by now and just get a job?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry somebody asked in the last thread about plaque and veneers,fella said plaque doesn’t stick to the surface of them but they still get funky in between and need cleaning xx truff take note 👍💕

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You know what would piss her off more than anything? If we stopped posting here, she’d have no content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s the wedding planners doing the 30th birthday for me 🤣 , if this isn’t a planned proposal

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I feel ashamed for her. 25 grams of hair… 1 pack does she not mean 250grams
Literally 1 strand of hair added 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Banging on about how it’s all HER OWN hair for the haters. I don’t know what she’s showing off about? You’d think she was bald last week and all of a sudden she’s rapunzel. Her hair looks shite, thin, and definitely NOT an advert for herburrrrrst

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s even shite at being an mlm Hun, usually the huns are on about it constantly, but she posts some half arsed links. Never mind not mentioning the company, she never mentions it at all

Reactions: 18
Whoever asked about the cleaning the veneers. YES you still have to clean them, you have to floss between them because they are more likely to get plaque and food trapped beneath them as they will have edges. Think of a false nail stuck on the front of your tooth it’s going to get filthy. Also you still will get plaque around your gum lines and if it isn’t cleaned off you will get gum disease. She deffo doesn’t clean hers as we have seen with her dirty white film covered tongue I bet her breath smells like a portaloo.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Could not be with an unfunny man; as if everything else about Delo was not repellent enough.

And what exactly makes this a dad joke? Or does everything Delo do have to be punctuated with Dad, like her and her mum-bun, mum-tum, mum-glam, mum-fish?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Also double post but duck me there house must be a barrel of laughs if that’s what she thinks is hilarious. There relationship is fully dead isn’t it 😂

Reactions: 34
“Do you want a medal?” Does she think delo made this up? Please don’t tell me she hasn’t heard this before, as in 15 years ago when everyone else was saying it😩

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Whoever asked about the cleaning the veneers. YES you still have to clean them, you have to floss between them because they are more likely to get plaque and food trapped beneath them as they will have edges. Think of a false nail stuck on the front of your tooth it’s going to get filthy. Also you still will get plaque around your gum lines and if it isn’t cleaned off you will get gum disease. She deffo doesn’t clean hers as we have seen with her dirty white film covered tongue I bet her breath smells like a portaloo.
This also answers mine about do they get more dirt stuck in them. Thank you! It makes me I’ll thinking of all the rank smelly stuff she eats and then her breath afterwards. People with bad breath genuinely makes me feel I’ll, and I’m always conscious of my own especially after having an infected wisdom tooth and it gave me bad breath 😫

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.