Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, sheโ€™s not a size 10 sheโ€™s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no she isnโ€™t advertising the biggest scam shoe site known to anyone with an ounce of sense โ˜ 

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I fukin knew it thatโ€™s why I had to message ๐Ÿ˜‚.

If she is getting it gifted through her mates shop why isnโ€™t she thanking them? Why embarrass herself like this time and time again ๐Ÿ˜‚
There's only us know but the over 1800 don't they believe everything she says๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด

Reactions: 1
Get some for Florida Gi , surprise your one ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ imagine.
Naughty them - just fab or they're blag, Her shoe collection is shocking. Delo has shitttt shoes too and Olives are all 3 sizes too big.
Theyโ€™d be a hit in one of the southern trailer parks

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shes like Prince Andrew (pedalo), trying to worm her way back in (KHM, a racist homophobe). Both cut from the same cloth

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Prob what he tells her when she finds tagged photos of him with prozzies at rock ferry house parties. โ€œSheโ€™s a fanโ€ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I must be famous to because when iv been to Spain I get stop saying ur that women from our chippy ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Rrrrrr she needs to stop haha these bleeping outfits are getting worse. Since she's had those tits out carrying on like she's a size 8.... what the duck is this now ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†
A22A8CAE-BBB5-44A2-8862-D9BC56451D36.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
For someone who is reducing their social media use for her โ€œmental health,โ€ she has done 40 stories in the last 24 hours and is now posting another question box.

Mate, have you and Matt got nothing to talk about?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
For someone who is reducing their social media use for her โ€œmental health,โ€ she has done 40 stories in the last 24 hours and is now posting another question box.

Mate, have you and Matt got nothing to talk about?
I genuinely believe sheโ€™s attempting to โ€œupโ€ her engagement to allow for more begging for this 30th Birthday party.
Every response to the question box is an interaction, every link click adds to her statistics, she always does this before a good begging session. woman behaviour from the racist homophobic bully. Read the wiki.

Reactions: 30
I genuinely believe sheโ€™s attempting to โ€œupโ€ her engagement to allow for more begging for this 30th Birthday party.
Every response to the question box is an interaction, every link click adds to her statistics, she always does this before a good begging session. woman behaviour from the racist homophobic bully. Read the wiki.
Deffo Bunny. She's coming across as so desperate with it.

Reactions: 5
This ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป have her followers changed much ita so obvious with the QAs shes never wanted to help the public and when she replies its not genuine reponses

Reactions: 14
So many things for todays QA-
1. When did her and Delo attend Cochella?
2. if not with Delo, when did she? Is she thinking she is Molly Mae- (Shallow Hal vibes- Iโ€™m not body shaming I am just proving Kate thinks she was someone else there!)
3. Check your posts before you put it on Social media . It does not make sense most of the time.
4. what she doing with that maldives holiday- I reckon they are going this week however it was matts bday pressie not hers.
5. She is not a size 10- new leopard post proves that.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.