Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last time she went to Bicester Village, she filmed it all,before Big O was born, for a Nappy bag that's never been seen again 🤔 So Iam sure if you'd been again we'd sure as hell heard about it !!! How sad is that you're lying about buying blag sliders 😂 because if you could afford the real deal you wouldn't be buying such an obvious blag pair,You'd be filming it like The Chin in Cricket

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Best bit is all the “designer” items she posts are coincidently the same items that come up on my homepage when I click on the AliExpress site. The jarg Celine top is approx £15-20 on there, same price for those sliders.

The “Chanel” bag is a replica of a vintage design from the 90s and it’s the complete wrong shape compared to the original.

Naomi nine toes and her sisters are just as bad for the fakes. Along with that Elle who runs meclinic__

Why don’t these girls realise buying fake designer in mass quantities instantly screams they’re all BLAG. No influencer or salon owner can afford 5 Chanel/fendi/saint laurent bags a month on top of all their other regular bills and holidays etc 😅. They’re the first ones to show the boxes and receipts when they’re legit 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Groundbreaking advice from a professional MUA. Up next, how to make your eyelashes more noticeable with….mascara! 🤯
A29C0236-CC3E-402A-B6A3-DB1E07A32F06.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Hahahaha heard it ALL now !!
Matt gets stopped and asked for pictures and to talk to the "fans" all the time hahaha 😂😂😂
Ok Hun 😂😂😂👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Prob what he tells her when she finds tagged photos of him with prozzies at rock ferry house parties. “She’s a fan” 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1342380
First piece of advice on Google..... how is she an MUA 😅
Surely overloading powder onto an oily surface would create a caking effect?
Would you not mattify the skin before make up to give a great base to apply make up?
The powder, powder, powder response - tells me she doesn’t have a good grasp of skin care or skin prep, to simply add powder is more like rectifying an avoidable outcome, like a sticking plaster “to make it work”. Lazy really. But I’m no “exspect” on make up. I’m happy to learn more. Read the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Anyone else trying to view stories on Instagram having to sit through all the ones you have already seen or just mine playing up.

Read the Wiki.

Reactions: 21
Who’s having a crap time Kate you big bison?! I’m on my way to Florida then off to Cuba next month 😎 i’ll be wearing Primark clobber for the plane because I’m not a sad pathetic block of cathedral city pretending to be something I’m not

She kids herself that tattle is full of unhappy people. It’s the opposite 😂 imagine being a fake fendi fanny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
The lighting question, you’d think that would be the best time to push your homies ring light wouldn’t you but no she used it as a time to rant about the trolls. Same with the oily skin question, plug whatever skincare or facial you’re shilling this week. She’s absolutely tit at her ‘job’.

Tell you somethin I’d do a better job at ‘influencing’ than she does.

Reactions: 23
They're probably giving them away to all and sundry as surely they can't sell them with that mistake?!
Truff might want to check if her airline allows it first, most won't due to safety regulations as you're not allowed to modify your seat area
Yeah they will be, they'll have piles of then, my Nan and aunt used to work in a factory and we had so much free stuff because it had spelling mistakes or colour was slightly paler than it should be.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.