Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew she was stupid but gushing over how “inspiring” Ed sheeran is? duck me

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In honour of Truff turning 30 I think a ‘remember when…’ needs to happen 🤣 my top two are blaming the steriliser for not washing Olive’s bottles and when Olive was the baby with no face 😅
Handheld thermometer for me 🤪 it will always have a special place in my heart

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I went to Ed on Friday. Someone got proposed to by us during Perfect and a few people around cheered, Ed obv had no clue and everyone just turned back around and watched the show in 0.35 seconds because who cares about strangers. She wouldn’t have been able to handle not being the centre of attention!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
U know what I bet Matt is buzzing to have a normal night out with her tonight without all the usual begged Instagram friendly tit.
So far the birthday has been relatively low key - with the exception of the tipping point dress, we had more of a fanfare made about bloody Easter 🤭 the party better not disappoint! I’m off all week and was hoping for some good content 😅
TIPPING POINT DRESS I. Have. Died.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
When she dressed up as Meat Loaf to fo that podcast thingy with Captain Birdseye
Right random fancy dress party that was
Am sure she was proclaiming to be zara wize medium when she did that too but looked the actual size and spitting image of a full of rubbish black bin liner

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm so bleeping confused, I know she likes to Photoshop but how is she seeing Ed Sheeran somewhere up north if 2 of my actual real life friends have also seen him at some pop music thing down south?? Like she has pictures of him on stage and they have pictures of him on stage. On the same day but not at the same place?

NVM I just googled, I forgot helicopters existed for a minute then!
I said the exact thing 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m actually annoyed that the Echo haven’t followed up on her lack of apology! They could have seriously gone to town on her but appear to have given up 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I’m actually annoyed that the Echo haven’t followed up on her lack of apology! They could have seriously gone to town on her but appear to have given up 😡
I think it’s probably cause she’s a nobody and home bargains have dropped her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Famous 😭 😭 😭 😂😂😂😂 cat is defo one of the non ce troops that comments on her posts saying how much they love olive and calling her an inspiration for having her fat tits lobbed off

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I heard she messaged them grovelling and claiming to be suffering badly with her mental health so they had to back off and pull it from the fb page. I can’t tell you how I know, but the journo decided it wasn’t worth the hassle. That isn’t to say they won’t report on her again if the story is interesting enough. I was told the article earned them a fair bit in click revenue from the ads littered in the article and there was a big debate on whether to pull it down or not but with what happened with Caroline Flack they agreed to remove it from fb but keep it online with a closed comment section as a compromise.

*actually duck it I will tell you how I know, I used to work with a lad who left us for a job there.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
My favourite moment was when she tried to blag Delo had gone all out for Valentine’s day but the display of half dead roses and balloons were from her crappy home and bargain photoshoot 😂 i dont understand why she thinks people aren’t observant enough to pick up on details like this, or that she could get away with saying Delo arranged it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There are just too many fave moments to name! Just a selection- anything involving the Costa Del Sol Creeper, Strawberry Fields being her best mates back garden, and sautéing all the single mums 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aww my Truff highlights. Or lowlights. The massive pink blazer. The hand thermometer. Her best friends garden. La Prawn. And when Delo proposed. Oh hang on…

And Kevin Acorn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember when she stalked Danielle from Olive’s Instagram account 😂

Top 5 Truff Moments:

1) the hand held thermometer
2) when she propped Olive up at the table to make it look like she was reading a book but she could barely even sit up at 4 months old
3) when she kept arguing with me over DM insisting she hadn’t photoshopped her legs and sending me screen recordings of her photo album on her phone and then blocked me 😂
4) the whole entire garage/living room conversion
5) fruit machine
Fruit machine

What a time to be alive

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha the best moments of KHM really should be a Saturday night prime time tv show… like Top 100 Songs of the 80’s but we would get KHM’s Top 100 Cringey Moments!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.