Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tits our and legs out. Broken the golden rule there KHM....

I tend to agree too. I think its cos they're no stupid bleeping balloons, plastic tit, sax player and ott cakes. A banner and a costco cake, simples is best.
…and people who genuinely love her rather than hanging with her for shits and giggles.

Reactions: 18
How come when they go out, Matt always drives but yet he always has a bevy… do they actually drive their child home after having alcohol

• Angry
Reactions: 29
For someone desperate to propose delo is missing some golden opportunities here would you not say 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Looks like I returned at just the right time 🥳 birthday festivities are well under way I see with our golden girl at the helm
Screenshot_20220611-223523_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Can’t we do a poll of her best moments to vote on

I know it may not be a biggie.. but I’ll always have fond memories over her asking Matt to take a pic of her in BnQ in front of the farrow and ball paint. Just imagine going to bnq and seeing someone ask their fella to do that.
Old but gold
The Tassle Cozzie was my favourite memory hands down. Though honourable mentions for the Xmas fairy outfit and cake on a swing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I know I shouldn’t derail…but the mirror never lies 😳 They’re all as toxic as each other
6EFE6230-6FB2-4D02-A66D-22F9284FE661.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
The reason ‘watch me eyebrows’ is with her, because she looks like a young boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just make it make sense 🤷‍♀️
On that picture she put up at the train station she looks about a size 8 but we know that's not true after them picture from last night but her followers haven't seen them so they think she that size 🥴🥴

I know I shouldn’t derail…but the mirror never lies 😳 They’re all as toxic as each other
View attachment 1336404
God she Deffo looks like a lady boy in that mirror

Who fucked up and got the banner made with Sally Lindsey from Corrie? 🤣
Also does anyone know were Matt gets his meggings? Asking for a friend....
I got told a few years ago I look like her when she was in corri 🥴I thought it was quite rude to be honest 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.