Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leodog19

VIP Member
Prob what he tells her when she finds tagged photos of him with prozzies at rock ferry house parties. “She’s a fan” 😭
I must be famous to because when iv been to Spain I get stop saying ur that women from our chippy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

browncouncilbin

Chatty Member
Remember when she done a genuine heartfelt apology about her vile, derogatory, inexcusable homophobic tweets, racist video, tweeting hate to so called celebs, fat shaming tweets…. No me either

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Let's take a minute to remember cos she's so full of herself smug little bitch.....Kate you were in the Liverpool echo this year for being a Homophobic and Racist Cunt & all the brands you worked with jibbed you Hun !! 👍🏻👍🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

eskimopie

VIP Member
You just know her mates are like “go on Kate, give us a twirl in your backless dress, give them all something to talk about” building her up knowing full well what people will say about the slab backed Hulk. Fuckin biggest trolls are the ones she calls her mates. If she was my mate I’d have her on a social media ban knowing how badly it effects her mental health (apparently) I’d say no phones until you’re home, you’re gonna enjoy this weekend girl. But nah, they’re telling her she looks fabulous when shes built like a French bulldog on two paws

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

observerisshe

Chatty Member
I cannot believe they are all clambering on the tables and dancing like a bunch of chimps! In a restaurant, in heels, in a dress that is broken and her Big Mac is hanging out 🤯 like you’re 30 years old not 14 and in the fun house! You can’t buy class

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Olive's Ma is a show !! Literally got her Fanny hanging out of the dress that's too small. She will start all the I was Soba in bed by 1 shit tomoz. She will be in them bogs on the Colombian marching powder in a min !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

gigi_93

VIP Member
Who’s having a crap time Kate you big bison?! I’m on my way to Florida then off to Cuba next month 😎 i’ll be wearing Primark clobber for the plane because I’m not a sad pathetic block of cathedral city pretending to be something I’m not

She kids herself that tattle is full of unhappy people. It’s the opposite 😂 imagine being a fake fendi fanny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

getthekettleon cup

First ever post!
been lurking for about a year now just through google, after searching for her and tattle popped up. Thought I would have a peak and never looked back. I decided to finally make an account a few months ago
you guys are some funny bastards 🤣
Just had to come on after her latest instabrag visit to London.
The rants about MH on the daily and then acting like your a celeb just drive me mad. She’s the worst culprit for her impact of others. Making probably 90% of her 185k impressionable followers feel shit about themselves.
Talking about being grotty and having baby poo under your nails is not then being relatable after the brags. I’ve got 2 kids and never have I had that problem. Erm it’s called taking a bath, shower or yano basic hygiene, washing your hands and using a washing machine. Are normal people dirty and covered in shit in her eyes!
Any way I’m here for the 30th birthday ride trolls

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Who takes a spare dress on a night out incase they break the one they are wearing cos it is too small?? Instead of wearing something that actually fits! My head is about to fall off with this imbecile 🤯🤯🤯

• Heart
  • Haha

MizMac

But… imagine paying that much to eat out and you’ve got them using a booth as a bouncy castle next to you.
Imagine paying that much to eat out and then you still need to grab a Maccies on the way home 😱

• Haha
  • Wow