Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is that dress! Her mates have done her dirty there not telling her the truth. That Naomi one looks a right sly bleep, she hates Jack gets ripped to shreds on here. I'm sure she's setting truff up.

And I am here for it. Thank you Naomi, carry on lass.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
When this thread goes off I always tell my mum what I’m sat here howling at, and she always calls me a sly tattle bastard and that she doesn’t want to know ….
This dress has cracked her - she’s gobsmacked, I reckon she will be making an account in a minute 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Calling herself a truffle hog now and claiming to be loving life. She’ll be pounding the pavement next week talking about her mental health. duck off nob.
Wheres the tattle AD for truffle hog that would've been funnier than medals no bants whats do ever just bitter cows even on her 30th night she has to give us a mention ✌🏻 haters gonna love it

Tattle is better than love island right now 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She gets cocky now and again and literally feeds her own ‘trolls’ then can’t cope with the backlash. Why 3 years down the line this girl hasn’t sussed out what she needs to do to protect her own sanity I will never know. I actually think she loves it. If I received this much hate and piss taking online I wouldn’t be posting anything personal to that account whatsoever. She’s not even making any money from it anymore, so it’s not about that. It’s attention, good and bad. It’s oxygen to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
word through the grapevine is that dress is made out of all the medals delo gave her, every time she considered having a bath.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 149
Let's take a minute to remember cos she's so full of herself smug little witch.....Kate you were in the Liverpool echo this year for being a Homophobic and Racist bleep & all the brands you worked with jibbed you Hun !! 👍🏻👍🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Let's take a minute to remember cos she's so full of herself smug little witch.....Kate you were in the Liverpool echo this year for being a Homophobic and Racist bleep & all the brands you worked with jibbed you Hun !! 👍🏻👍🏻
Was that even 6 months ago. Imagine your daughter and her friends being able to Google that.

Reactions: 18
Was that even 6 months ago. Imagine your daughter and her friends being able to Google that.
I think MY Trolls need to get back on form and start reminding brands again... cos she seems to think it's all forgotten about.... she's so bleeping smug. Truffle Hog....but she doesn't Doesn't read here tho ???!! the big metallic bison

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She best cling on to Delo for dear life, imagine dating and men being able to Google your name thinking you’re something special only to read about your breath smelling like arse and close ups of your snotty snivelling garlic bulb.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m dead. The dress. Wouldn’t be bad if she wore a slip under it that she’s wasn’t in the nip. Some confidence pulling that off when you’re not a size 0, she’s delusional

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't know why everyone always takes the piss out of Delo, I think it's really sweet he's made her a special birthday dress out of all those medals.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
You know what, she’s trying too hard to be like Tara Maynard and failing miserably 😅I’m sorry but that dress is awful!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.