Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she’s said β€˜truffle hog’ by mistake not realising it’s come from here
She’s that thick, she can’t make the connection.

She 100% cannot afford to be sitting down in that cheap shite dress, never mind eating pizza.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You just know her mates are like β€œgo on Kate, give us a twirl in your backless dress, give them all something to talk about” building her up knowing full well what people will say about the slab backed Hulk. Fuckin biggest trolls are the ones she calls her mates. If she was my mate I’d have her on a social media ban knowing how badly it effects her mental health (apparently) I’d say no phones until you’re home, you’re gonna enjoy this weekend girl. But nah, they’re telling her she looks fabulous when shes built like a French bulldog on two paws
Bulk Hogan...πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This thread is going to be wild this wknd - already had C3PO, gold member and caitlyn Jenner hahaha I’m so excited for what’s to come.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You funny funny gang of bastards. I'm crying. She really knows how to get these threads moving we are in for a wild couple of weeks with this 30th. Pull up a chair newbies and fasten your seatbelts it's gonna be fun and games

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
hahahahahahahahaha i’ve just seen the outfit and the video of her in it and ran here hahahaha oh my god her friends are her biggest trolls letting her go out like that and telling her it’s okay to wear

Reactions: 18
πŸ…β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦πŸ…
πŸ…β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦πŸ…
πŸ…πŸ…β€¦.πŸ…πŸ…
πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…
πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…
….πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…β€¦.
πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…
πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…
πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…
πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…
πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…

Delo’s blueprint for the dress has been revealed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.