Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the way shes put her blazer over her shoulders like that mollie has, she’s such a bad copy, can’t stand when girls do this if your cold put it on if not leave it off

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s got it on inside out in the first pic 😂 You can see it on her selfie, the writing goes the wrong way 😂 But the mirror reflection shows it the right way. Look at the writing on her sliders.
View attachment 1333673View attachment 1333674
It’s possibly one of the most ridiculous things I’ve seen on the internet today.

If you can’t afford designer, don’t wear designer. It’s like the whole Michael Kors stuff a few years ago 🤮🤮🤮

Bahhh she pisses me off so much, I might have to hide this thread. I literally cannot stand anyone who thinks they’re better than anyone. Bragging is for losers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Early i know when we have the party but...

#145 Kate goes to London in blag gear while drinking champagne and stands like shes got gonorrhoea

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Imagine she didn’t filter her pictures to shave 3 stone off her body. She could dress for her actual size then go out feeling great & enjoy herself instead of constantly worrying her mates might put up a real picture of her & spending the night covering her body with Uncle Fester blazers!
What a life KHM 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
here you go gang… vid of Kate, in that dress
Download if you can’t see it x

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
here you go gang… vid of Kate, in that dress
Download if you can’t see it x
She not heard of Spanx 🥴 fair play - she’s got a. ‘Mum bod’ : belly and looks fine, but certainly not bleeping abs like she made out in that earlier pic.
shes still an absolute c u n t though

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.