Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RubySky478

VIP Member
Do you know what? The photos she’s uploaded from the surprise party is the first time she’s looked naturally and genuinely happy for a long time. No posing, no forced smile, no dead eyes. Just happy.

I’ll let myself out and pop my keys through the letterbox…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Violetx

VIP Member
Katie Hayes #145 KHM shows us her neck, her (slab) back, her p*ssy and her crack

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Little Bear

VIP Member
Doing my skin care tonight and remembered when someone on a live asked if she double cleansed and she said she does because she uses two cotton pads ☠

In honour of Truff turning 30 I think a ‘remember when…’ needs to happen 🤣 my top two are blaming the steriliser for not washing Olive’s bottles and when Olive was the baby with no face 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

ThePidge

VIP Member
Imagine having a meal with all ya family and you’re sat there searching Take That songs to put on a video for IG whilst everyone is just about to have their starters.
Sad fucker

• Haha

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Looks like I returned at just the right time 🥳 birthday festivities are well under way I see with our golden girl at the helm
Screenshot_20220611-223523_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Is she actually posting about Delo having the best 30th cos somebody posted on here about it 😭 put tattle down you fucking baboon and go bath ya kid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Nosey1895

VIP Member
Hinting at suicide, wow. She’s going all in for sympathy in time for the big day isn’t she
I hate people who say I almost didn’t make it. Now I can talk about it. I lost my teenage cousin to suicide and guess what, he never spoke about how down he was, no one truely knew what was going through. God I know what this one does day in day out. The reason she felt down and upset is because of her own selfish actions- putting it out on social media and when people don’t agree with her narrative, she cried troll. I know a few 30 year olds like this. One ‘family member’ included. Their life is on Facebook for everyone to see- including the family fall out. The best thing we do is not react. I really can’t be arsed with pricks and their own agendas- how about telling the truth! Kate, you posted a lot of hurtful tweets and not even addressed it. Same as that Elle. Keep telling their fans ‘I’m learning and growing’ whilst shoving free crap in your gobs and hounding small brands to gift you stuff! This country is heading for the biggest recession and these influencers need to get a real job. She will be onto British Gas next asking for colab for free leccy!

• Heart
Reactions: 49

eskimopie

VIP Member
I can’t deal with couples who use the 🔐 emoji. Why not just use 🚩 instead?
Fuck me 🤣 if you’re always having to prove something or get at someone with a post on social media you’re far from happy!! Looks like someone is living rent free in your head there truff.
Would never in my wildest dreams ever think to use that emoji on any picture of myself and my husband 🤣🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Rothsey

VIP Member
If that dress was £70, I would be gutted that I have literally shred £70, as I walked… thinking she’s Charlize Theron for Dior, when in reality… she’s a penny falls machine in the arcade…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48