Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is this true? I’ve got a hospital appointment tomorrow to see if I’m 7/8 weeks pregnant or if I’ve had the miscarriage the doctor told me to expect after seeing an empty sac a week ago. She’s very fortunate not to be one of the 1/4 of pregnant women who lose their baby in the early weeks if that story is true.
It was good news everyone 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 122

Kelly72

Police emailed me to advise they have had a large number of reports about her

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
NEW THREAD NAME SUGGESTION

Katie Hayes #14 Shelly Delly soon to be here, at this rate she’ll be born in ikea

• Haha
Reactions: 88

Sassychick

I myself work for the NHS at arrowe park and my mother is a senior manager for social services and I have showed my mum her behaviour and she is horrified as we know Kate and her mum but if someone does put in a safeguarding over THM she will be sorry she ever posted online 😩 no amount of money or followers will get her out of the hole she has put herself in duty of care aside this is arrowe parks worst nightmare risk of infection just too add a few of my friends work as midwives in arrowe and we all went to school with Kate so we know exactly the type of girl she is very selfish

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Lurkymclurkinson1

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion:
Katie Hayes #14: I don't read that site, do I Matt? STAY AT HOME, you silly prat.

**Edited from Twat so it follows the rules because I'm a law/rule obiding citizen unlike THM.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
Kate Hayes 14#: Miss B&Q 2020 - Ragging my king out of a party in Rock Ferry

I am so jel of all the new members who have all these threads to catch up on they are brilliant. Don’t come in at thread 14 asking questions honestly go read from thread 1 you will not be disappointed..
it might take you 3 weeks Mmmkay? but it’ll be worth it guuuyyyzzz.. MMKAY?! 👏🏼👏🏼😂

• Haha
Reactions: 73
I do often wonder if shes got a slight learning disability. I hope nobody is offended by this comment, but she obviously has a problem with reading/writing and just general understanding. She seems to struggle to have a basic conversation and she clearly cant form an argument. She seems to have difficulty grasping reality and understanding what is appropriate. She seems very gullible and naive considering she’s almost 30. She doesn’t have an understanding of risk hence why shes quite happy to ignore advice about shielding, and she’s always over sharing even down to her ‘bald mini’ and details of her miscarriage etc. She also doesn’t seem to understand what’s appropriate behaviour, like driving hours to deliver a roast dinner for example, most people would think that extremely odd behaviour but to her clearly not.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
I knew a Beyoncé style pose was imminent. Looks like she’s a plus size bird advertising web cam Sex chats😭😭😭 ‘ call me THM, I’ll smother you in truffle oil and I’ll let you sick my shovel fingers if your lucky 😉

fuck. Me! I’m done with the internet for today

• Haha
Reactions: 59

lollianna

Chatty Member
Any newbies reading this - it was proven that she was on here under a account named Jenko. She used the account to try and slaughter Matt’s ex Danielle by not only saying she was a bike, and had slept with Matt’s brother (unproven) but she was posting pictures of her too trying to bait commenters on here to rip into Danielle. She did the same with Phil‘s (her ex) new partner. Screenshots have been posted in older threads. The same ‘Jenko’ account also had an insta with only a handful of followers, maybe 20- Kate was one of them and the Jenko insta was linked to Kate’s mobile phone number. Don’t be sucked in, she lives for the drama she just can’t bear the fact she’s losing control of the narrative and the truth about her has been seeping out over the past year.

• Wow
Reactions: 56

liverpool245

Hey girls, iv been reading all your stuff on here since Kate’s IGTV sob story over trolls and I can honestly say in the beginning I did feel sorry for her, but since reading here and looking at the stuff she’s upto during a fucking pandemic I can completely agree with you all.. in may I give birth to my still born baby boy and my boyfriend wasn’t even allowed in the room whilst I had him and then there’s this fucking show going here there and everywhere whilst carrying her ‘rainbow baby’ all’s I can say is I hope that poor baby arrives healthy it’s a massive slap in the face to everyone who’s been affected by COVID and those on the frontline. Absolutely disgusting!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Would you not just look at those photos and think ‘that’s not me’ because of all the editing?! I know I would!
I’ve got pictures of me that haven't been shopped but just taken from a good angle and I struggle to accept it’s me! 😂

Also, I wish she’d stop with the EveRyOnE iS jUsT JeAloUs oF Me. It’s not jealously love, it’s incredulity at the fact you think people think that’s what you really look like. There is nothing wrong with the way you look, I’ve seen you out in town and genuinely didn’t think there was anything wrong with you. I was more bothered about your big gob screaming at everyone you saw. Everyone’s issue is the way you photoshop the life out of your photos and take yourself from a size 14-16 to a size 8. As the mother of a daughter who has struggled with an eating disorder since she was 12, I hope you begin to realise the damage you are doing by throwing out such an unrealistic body image for thousands to see and then by re-sharing hundreds of images that are calling you ‘stunning’ or ‘beautiful’ or ‘iconic’ or saying ‘I wish I looked like this.’ YOU DON’T EVEN LOOK LIKE THAT so stop portraying the totally unrealistic image of yourself and own the body you’ve got.
Sorry for the rant but when you’ve witnessed your teenage daughter refusing to eat, going down to 6 stone, collapsing after not eating for 4 days and hiding food to pretend she’s eaten, seeing shit like her photoshopped nonsense really gets to you.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
They said I didn’t wear my seatbelt Bob but I don’t even read there Bob and then they said I don’t look anything like my Baby Momma shoot photos Bob but I don’t look at the trolling sites Bob and then they said I use photoshop but I don’t Bob, it’s just a bit of filtering Bob but I’ve never even been on there Bob.

• Haha
Reactions: 51