Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looks like she posted the other two accounts, 🐢 and the other one as they were following the Delemere account if you see on the screenshot there are 2 followers
The name of the ninja one was Nina turtle aswell. I don’t think ninja would make spelling mistakes on her own profile name.

Reactions: 7
Any newbies reading this - it was proven that she was on here under a account named Jenko. She used the account to try and slaughter Matt’s ex Danielle by not only saying she was a bike, and had slept with Matt’s brother (unproven) but she was posting pictures of her too trying to bait commenters on here to rip into Danielle. She did the same with Phil‘s (her ex) new partner. Screenshots have been posted in older threads. The same ‘Jenko’ account also had an insta with only a handful of followers, maybe 20- Kate was one of them and the Jenko insta was linked to Kate’s mobile phone number. Don’t be sucked in, she lives for the drama she just can’t bear the fact she’s losing control of the narrative and the truth about her has been seeping out over the past year.
Do you really think Matt would still speak to his brother if that was true about his ex? Also, do you think he would let THM around his brother? I think not. Wishful thinking Jenko

Reactions: 7
Whoever had olive delamere should have put a story on asking for proof of trolling from that account and pointed out that funnily enough there might actually be another person on the planet with one of her possible baby names on Instagram. She’s so self absorbed. She’s 100000% searched for them via here.

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker here (directed by the video), the blatant flouting of rules and just the way she trips herself up with her lies all the time drives me mad!

What’s tipped me over the edge to comment on here, is that video where she says “if you read my comments on my photos you’ll see who wins”... well that’s really easy when you delete and block anybody that doesn’t agree with you!

I’m completely against trolling and people commenting truly nasty and hurtful things, but when will she learn the difference between a troll, and just somebody with a difference of opinion / actual concern for her and her unborn baby!?
See who wins what Kate? The approval of strangers on the internet? Clearly that’s how she measures happiness/success - comments and likes.

That might be the most important thing in your life hun but it’s certainly not in ours, we have much more fulfilling things offline to enjoy. If you put the phone down for ten mins you’d realise that there is more to life than getting that approval from people you’ve never even met and are only commenting for show!

Reactions: 10
I’m actually concerned for her mentally yanno I think she is delusional, being serious

Reactions: 15
I heard a couple of weeks ago it was definitely that and she had things personalised but she’s probably charged her mind! before that she liked Margot Greta and Petra apparently but who knows, she probably just says it to see who the moles are. I often think I wonder if she does the thing coleen done on her Private page story 😂to see what gets out. Because it’s all her so called mates who tell everyone!
She loses track of her lies all the time! She wouldn’t even remember what she’d said to people if she did what Coleen did 😂 every single one of her ‘mates’ would end up being blocked 😂

Reactions: 5
Any newbies reading this - it was proven that she was on here under a account named Jenko. She used the account to try and slaughter Matt’s ex Danielle by not only saying she was a bike, and had slept with Matt’s brother (unproven) but she was posting pictures of her too trying to bait commenters on here to rip into Danielle. She did the same with Phil‘s (her ex) new partner. Screenshots have been posted in older threads. The same ‘Jenko’ account also had an insta with only a handful of followers, maybe 20- Kate was one of them and the Jenko insta was linked to Kate’s mobile phone number. Don’t be sucked in, she lives for the drama she just can’t bear the fact she’s losing control of the narrative and the truth about her has been seeping out over the past year.
This needs to be on the TLDR of the next thread..... whos got the screenshots?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but Cheryl’s story is shocking. She’s meant to be a professional business owner and she’s starting threats! Shocking behaviour. Should be ashamed of herself

• Heart
Reactions: 28
“Imagine making up fake accounts with fabricated lies”

Exactly what THM did when she created Jenks & other accounts and tried (failed) to spread lies about Matt’s ex

“Why are people so obsessed with our babies name”

Because you stated it was never heard before most original baby name ever and if it wasn’t a big deal why is it being kept a secret? No doubt it’ll be announced with it’s own Baby name honey monster reveal party complete with flower wall and sax player, maybe even a shisha for THM to share with Olif

And to top it all off, in a moving van clearly not wearing a seatbelt !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.