Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Has the baby got an insta account yet?
We should create all the suggested names so she wouldn’t be able to have it herself.

Yes I sound like a bitch but I’m past caring now, she’s infuriated me too much to care.
The only thing you could say I am ‘jealous’ about is how she gets away with it?
I’d love to go to all (well not all) those places and to see my family and friends but i don’t as I have a brain and don’t want to put other people’s lives at risk!!! I’d never be able to forgive myself if I had COVID and passed it on.

Maggie Delamere was a good name I thought.
I’m the proud owner of @ olivedelamere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49

lollianna

Chatty Member
Love it when she says shit like “who has the time to make multiple accounts” 🤣🤣
You!!!!!!!!!!!!
You daft twat!
You’ve been on here under countless names trying to slag of Matts ex Danielle accusing her of sleeping with his brother, and to rip Phil’s new bird saying she’s a bike! You’re not a girls girl, you’re a insecure nasty little snake.
Stop making a show of yourself and drawing attention to this thread because it’s building by the day with people who can see you for exactly what you are. 🐍
You say that you’re happy and that you’re in a good place but your behaviour says anything but!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
This thread is hard to keep up with, dont know how THM does it when shes apparently sooooooo busy renovating truffle towers, preparing for her impending arrival, filming IGTVs, rubbing dirty make up brushes on her face, smoking 20 twirls a day and all whilst being 84 years pregnant. I am struggling 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Lurkymclurkinson1

VIP Member
If any of you are struggling, you can always message me! I'm normally awake till all hours anyway because of my mh/anxiety. We aren't just trolls, we are supportive trolls 😂.
No in all seriousness, I'm always here to listen. An I can't say I know how to solve it (or I would have cured myself 😂) but sometimes just offloading helps xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Liverpool_gossipgirl_xoxo

I have a family member who is a size 16, shes 5 ft 10/11.
She's been skinnier an didn't look well, a 16 suits her. I don't think you can generalise, because there is different factors attributing to it. Body shape, height etc!🤷‍♀️😬
Come on girls let's not fight between us.. Save the judgement for our THM.
Sorry for derailing but I can’t stand the judgment, everyone’s different and personally I just think get fucked if you think that being a size 16 makes you fat. I’ve been a size 8 and hated my body so just think unless you know someone’s health and medical history you shouldn’t comment xx

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Ilovehoodedeyes

Chatty Member
I was directed here from another thread on here when it was all kicking off on the live. I’d never hear of KHM before so have been educating myself since then 😂 can someone explain to me what the deal is with using someone else’s scan photo?
She used her cousins scan to announce her pregnancy as baby dello was still swimming in daddy diys ball sack. Basically

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Melmoo

Chatty Member
Lucy lives in a fucking dreamworld. The police would laugh her out of the room
also no one messaged her directly !! whats she gonna say to the police ?

THM: Hello 999 I've trawled instagram all week and found an account called the same name as I was planning for my child..

POLICE: This is a case for the fraud squad.. neee naaa neee naaaa neee naaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Lurkymclurkinson1

VIP Member
Firstly. She's done that for clout.
Everyones forgotten about poor little Kate being trolled so she had to make it relevant again.
Second of all, Facetune Photoshop, whatever Kate. If you admitted you change yourself so you look like two different people & said but I'm in a good place now and I've realised it's ridiculous and stopped or just used a bloody filter, people would have more respect for you. You say you where unhappy about your body after being cheated on and called fat, an you had surgery and now claim Delo is loving and supportive, if he is so, why you still editing pics?? Surely if hes so supportive he loves you the way you are.
Thirdly. No one is that assed about you, you give us stuff to talk about by being the fuckwit you are on SM. Guess what, if you come off it, or at least didn't post every fucking bit of it on there - noone would have anything to talk about.
Remember like when you went Private and the thread went quiet(er).. No shenanigans, no backlash.
Fourth. You are a public figure, or claim to be. Not every opinion is going to be in your favour.
Five. You claim you are winning by the comments on your posts.. Remember your 'troll' video. I didn't see one comment saying 'babe, if you ever need to talk or chat, I'm here' or offering support, theu were all fairly fake comments ie 'Oh no babe, so sorry you've had to go through this' or 'your amazing'. Unlike on here, where people have discussed their mental health and strangers with anonymous accounts have reached out and offered support to people they do not and probably will not ever know.
So just have a think about if you are really winning. Or if you just have fakes blowing smoke up your arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

SavvyBee

VIP Member
So the contents of her hospital bag are a pale pink towel bundle (never had a kid and I know I’d buy dark towels!!), a shitty mini fan, a beg for a white nightie and then adverts for two gift box subscriptions and a hijab. Ace that, can’t wait to tell my pregnant mate she doesn’t need any of the stuff she’s been stocking up on!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
First time poster it long time lucker... I have just commented on the picture - How did you manage to get this arranged? I thought that make up artists and photo shoots with multiple people hadn’t been allow yet??
I was blocked in less than a minute I wonder how many other people have questioned her and been blocked?!?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
⚫⚫ New members / lurkers PLEASE please please take some time to read the previous threads about this whopper.. you are missing out!!! ⚫⚫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Lurkymclurkinson1

VIP Member
Recap for the newbies as posted on the previous thread by another member with some additional points...

1. Editing photos so much that she is unrecognisable.
2. Using someone else’s scan photos.
3. Flaunting lockdown and asking ridiculous questions about others in lockdown. Putting herself, baby and others at risk.
4. The service she provides, she is so rude and multiple people have said they have heard her slag other people off. Totally unprofessional.
5. Portraying a perfect family life when daddy diy plays away a lot.
6. Offering advice on topics she is not qualified or even remotely in a position to. Such as baby vaccinations, mental health, miscarriages etc etc.
7. Promoting drinking in pregnancy...

8. Having her hair done before lockdown restrictions lifted and hairdressers opened.
9. Having a pregnancy photoshoot in which she had her hair and makeup done, again prior to lockdown restrictions being lifted.
10. Deletes comments and blocks anyone that’s doesn’t agree with her, no matter how nice they are. THEY ARE TROLLS.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Someone’s commented how sick it is that they’ve set up pages for a child that’s not even born yet. KHM better delete her little miss delamere one as well then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

groovylady

Can someone please explain why any health care profesional will be reporting her regarding her lifestyle?

Many women who attend booking appointments or any antenatal appointments disclose an array of different types of issues that they have in there lives.
For example, drug and alcohol abuse, History of domestic violence and so on. Healthcare professionals then go on to help support women and their families.
Women who are attending the hospital for any reason are all making decisions regarding social distancing. I know of women undergoing IOLs etc and meet family off the ward or go off the ward to have a smoke. please understand that non of these women are or have ever been reported to social services regarding this. It is there choice.
Fuck off, I work in social care and we get nurses referring in for the smallest things, so they should. IT KEEPS A RECORD AND PATTERN. It’s called safeguarding. I’m fact, most kids that end up adopted had their first referrals from a healthcare professional. Idiot.
I actually cannot believe you’ve typed that a nurse wouldn’t report domestic violence or drug and alcohol abuse - that is literally the whole point of safeguarding 😂 piss off out of this thread with butterfly

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39