Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap for the newbies as posted on the previous thread by another member with some additional points...

1. Editing photos so much that she is unrecognisable.
2. Using someone else’s scan photos.
3. Flaunting lockdown and asking ridiculous questions about others in lockdown. Putting herself, baby and others at risk.
4. The service she provides, she is so rude and multiple people have said they have heard her slag other people off. Totally unprofessional.
5. Portraying a perfect family life when daddy diy plays away a lot.
6. Offering advice on topics she is not qualified or even remotely in a position to. Such as baby vaccinations, mental health, miscarriages etc etc.
7. Promoting drinking in pregnancy...

8. Having her hair done before lockdown restrictions lifted and hairdressers opened.
9. Having a pregnancy photoshoot in which she had her hair and makeup done, again prior to lockdown restrictions being lifted.
10. Deletes comments and blocks anyone that’s doesn’t agree with her, no matter how nice they are. THEY ARE TROLLS.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
An those cushions were £400+ for the set....WTF!!! This baby has cost her a fortune and she’s sacrificed so much......she’s had to downgrade to the living room for her walk in.
How do you know they where 400+ ?!?! Wtaf

Reactions: 1
I feel ashamed for her, I don’t doubt a few midwives from Arrow follow her and will be well aware of her actions.

Reactions: 5
Can’t remember who asked but I know the cushions were £400+ as they’re on CCCO interiors in birko. Who the fk would pay that much for a few cushions?

Reactions: 5
Can’t remember who asked but I know the cushions were £400+ as they’re on CCCO interiors in birko. Who the fk would pay that much for a few cushions?
Who could be arsed taking them off and on the bed everyday 🙄 can’t wait for the baby to tit, piss and sick all over them too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who could be arsed taking them off and on the bed everyday 🙄 can’t wait for the baby to tit, piss and sick all over them too.
same you know...she is literally going to get the shock of her life. She’s got this perfect image in her head that she can sit and take pictures of miss delamere an her gorgeous cream carpet will remain cream. Kate, Hun, wake up an smell the baby tit. XxxxxX

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I myself work for the NHS at arrowe park and my mother is a senior manager for social services and I have showed my mum her behaviour and she is horrified as we know Kate and her mum but if someone does put in a safeguarding over THM she will be sorry she ever posted online 😩 no amount of money or followers will get her out of the hole she has put herself in duty of care aside this is arrowe parks worst nightmare risk of infection just too add a few of my friends work as midwives in arrowe and we all went to school with Kate so we know exactly the type of girl she is very selfish

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
What or who is TMS? We don't usually allow acronyms in the title unless it's obvious and about the person

Reactions: 1
Oh look Arrowe Park maternity have a Facebook page where people can discuss concerns, ask questions etc
Wirral Women and Children’s Hospital – MATERNITY

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I myself work for the NHS at arrowe park and my mother is a senior manager for social services and I have showed my mum her behaviour and she is horrified as we know Kate and her mum but if someone does put in a safeguarding over THM she will be sorry she ever posted online 😩 no amount of money or followers will get her out of the hole she has put herself in duty of care aside this is arrowe parks worst nightmare risk of infection just too add a few of my friends work as midwives in arrowe and we all went to school with Kate so we know exactly the type of girl she is very selfish
Who and where do we report to? Seriously concerned now after this weekends antics

Reactions: 9
This is what I don’t understand, why does she think she is above being reported? Is she just that dim that she doesn’t understand that she’s blowing herself up when she says she’s had hair and make up done? Or is she just THAT arrogant?

Reactions: 8
I can't see where it says Tms? I just copied an pasted the most liked from the last thread. Has admin changed it? Could be because had a banned member in the title.. I'm not sure 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
THM is an acronym for the girl who the thread is about, and could poss be changed to “is texting turtles on the sly”

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.