Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know as pregnant as she is you wouldn’t be like when’s it due if you seen her you can see In the latest pic she’s all round weighty that’s probably why she feel the need to hold her bump at the top and bottom 🤣 to make it look like a bump

Reactions: 4
come in, take a seat ☕ 🐸

what was it that did it for you?

for me it was using somebody else’s scan for her “Rainbow Baby” pregnancy announcement - followed by the huge party. I felt it was in bad taste but each to their own 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ve been here a while and commented a few times but I was just thinking maybe she’s just a bit dim, maybe she doesn’t realise she’s behaving like a nob. Nah she 100% knows what she’s doing and she’s a first class fuckwit and I really don’t like her. All of this tit with her pregnancy, take me out of the oven because I am so done

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I knew a Beyoncé style pose was imminent. Looks like she’s a plus size bird advertising web cam Sex chats😭😭😭 ‘ call me THM, I’ll smother you in truffle oil and I’ll let you sick my shovel fingers if your lucky 😉

duck. Me! I’m done with the internet for today

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I've just had a man wah, (if you live round here you'll know the portion sizes 😂). I'm gonna go an stick a feather boa on an pose and I'll look more pregnant🤰
bleeping ridiculous head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
A hundred and bleeping 12 stories she’s done in the past 24 hours! Please someone take her phone out of her hobbit hands before I throw myself off a cliff!
She’s literally obsessssssseddddddd with herself mate- she’s the laughing stock of Liverpool

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I've just had a man wah, (if you live round here you'll know the portion sizes 😂). I'm gonna go an stick a feather boa on an pose and I'll look more pregnant🤰
bleeping ridiculous head.
My first ever post, and it had to be a man wah appreciation! My favourite place 🤣🐷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My first ever post, and it had to be a man wah appreciation! My favourite place 🤣🐷
Yes girl 👌. First one we've had in months, my fella walked in with it an surprised us. (How easily pleased am I)😂
Safe to say the spag bol I'd cooked got swerved!🐷😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah... the spit of Khloe K...

Back in 2007 before she'd had a face and body transplant 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.