Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right NOW I'm pissed off. MUAs aren't allowed to be working yet?!?!?!?! And then you have THM drafting in Sophie Russell to do hers for a shoot?!?!?! Having someone physically TOUCHING her eyes/face when she should actually be shielding??!! Stupid selfish woman....Gahhh

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Why couldn’t she do her own photo shoot makeup?! great advert for her work!!

Reactions: 19
Does anyone have any images of TruffleHog in real life? Please post them as I haven’t seen them pop up for ages.

BOBBBBYYY THE TROLLS GOT WORSE BOBBBY😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How do they get away with it! Can someone report the salons? I’m not local so haven’t got a clue who they are. Kate is so full of self importance. I’ve just finished 4 bleeping 13 hour night shifts working in the NHS. I could Scream,I feel like messaging her but I’ll get blocked. Can’t wait for the big fall.
I think I need my bed 🤣

I divorced my hubby after 8yrs of marriage just didn’t love him. One of the first things I done was delete every single pic of us together on social media, just couldn’t bare to see them if I’m honest! Considering THM is soooo in Love with dirty dick and on cloud 9 anyone else find it strange she still has pics of her ex Phil on Twitter? And didn’t they spilt up because he cheated? Surly she’s not still in love with him? Personally if I’d been cheated on I would not want to be reminded off our false life together!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I divorced my hubby after 8yrs of marriage just didn’t love him. One of the first things I done was delete every single pic of us together on social media, just couldn’t bare to see them if I’m honest! Considering THM is soooo in Love with dirty dick and on cloud 9 anyone else find it strange she still has pics of her ex Phil on Twitter? And didn’t they spilt up because he cheated? Surly she’s not still in love with him? Personally if I’d been cheated on I would not want to be reminded off our false life together!
She probably just doesn’t use the account anymore. I imagine the whole thing will be deleted promptly

Reactions: 12
I think they both cheated on each other! She probably keeps pics on to wind Phil up.

Reactions: 7
I think they both cheated on each other! She probably keeps pics on to wind Phil up.
Nail on the head deffo to wind Phil and his new girlfriend up! That’s the kind of girl THM is🤮

Reactions: 10
Maggie Delemere account I’m crying!!! I’m still sticking with opal!
Matilda
Opal
Pearl
Olive
Margot

although wouldn’t surprise me if she’s chosen a complete different name now because DA TROLLS have started guessing!
how about don’t go on about her name being so unique if you don’t want people to wonder! Just say you’ve not decided and announce it when she’s here. Or don’t make your unborn kid an insta with an olive green/ olive branch logo andfume when people speculate over whether you’re calling her Olive. Everything she does is for attention and to get people talking about her then she moans people have been asking about the name.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Matilda
Opal
Pearl
Olive
Margot

although wouldn’t surprise me if she’s chosen a complete different name now because DA TROLLS have started guessing!
how about don’t go on about her name being so unique if you don’t want people to wonder! Just say you’ve not decided and announce it when she’s here. Or don’t make your unborn kid an insta with an olive green/ olive branch logo andfume when people speculate over whether you’re calling her Olive. Everything she does is for attention and to get people talking about her then she moans people have been asking about the name.
was going to say the exact same thing, there’s absolutely no way she isn’t loving every second of people speculating what it could be and I have no clue why she was pretending otherwise with her faux ragey rant about people asking the other day

Reactions: 1
Matilda
Opal
Pearl
Olive
Margot

Probably one of these names but will copy Cheryl (did you know she’s 40??) and have an accent on it because they’re all chavs

• Haha
  • Sick
omg the Maggie account 😂😂 defo wasn’t me either! I’m howling tho have u seen them story’s asking about makeup?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Police emailed me to advise they have had a large number of reports about her

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
I bet she bleeping begged Charlotte for her to go do her make up that day when MTV was filming. I bet there’s a comment underneath her announcing another series like “love this dropped you a dm” Absolute beg on toast.
Definitely!!😂
Why would anyone want the makeup done unless they are going to fancy dress as a chav 😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Jesus tonight I was up the wall yesterday just came on and had 12 pages and a new thread to catch up on :ROFLMAO: heres me doing no work today... cheers girls :coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The only reason she’s raging about the name is because it was Olive and she’s had to change it. So when people ask her about names - even friends and family, she gets irate because she knows she can’t trust anyone not to come on and spill. I don’t give a duck what the kid is called, I just love that she gets so wound up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.