Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deflects so much from what Ninja actually knows and saw with her own eyes. Best way to avoid it coming out 😂

Reactions: 3
I think the insta was set up so she could talk about her job. A few people on here showed a lot of interest but she got banned on here for talking about it because the thread got derailed. Then THM obviously caught wind of it and thought it was set up to troll her/impersonate her baby 🤷🏻‍♀️ So thats why N messaged her.

Reactions: 16
She literally refuses to acknowledge, address or respond to anything critical anyone puts to her. Just deflects it back on the other person ‘wHy ArE u MeSsAgINg mE aT 9.13’
Why does KHM think that not having your full first and last name in your insta handle somehow means it’s a fake account? Everywhere on the internet you’re required to have a username and the majority of the time people don’t use their first and last real name (internet safety duh) that doesn’t mean she’s not an actual real person. I’m pretty sure you can book in to her salon with a “fake name” email or insta handle and she doesn’t ask to see your ID before you do so!
She’s immature and missing the entire point. Why do people care about what she’s doing? Well normally frankly loads of us probably wouldn’t. The fact she’s doing what she’s doing IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC WHEN SHE’S HEAVILY PREGNANT means people have something to say.
Her salon is probably one of the biggest breeding grounds for gossip (aren’t they all?) yet she somehow thinks that sharing her life on social media somehow makes her immune to it.
Nobody cares about you and to be fair nobody probably cares about your baby either - they care about the doctors and nurses and frontline workers or people in shops that you’re putting at risk by seeing 200 different people a week when anyone sensible sees 2 if necessary. Genuinely wouldn’t wish any harm on the girl or her baby but I hope she spends a lot of time talking about karma with the Mind PT and is prepared for the influx she’s due.
My personal insta name isn’t even my actual name and I don’t troll anyone on insta have all my genuine friends and family.. she’s just an absolute freak

Reactions: 3
It is NOT a troll site😂😂😂😂 it is an opinion site. If some one isn’t bein fake and up her arse they are a troll 😂she can’t stop people having opinions 😂that’s how deluded she is. I have a degree in psychology but anyone knows this 😂 if people are shown something/ played something they automatically form an opinion about what ever they have seen/hear. It’s HUMAN NATURE. She can’t contol people’s minds or freedom of speech. If ya can’t deal with people’s opinions as a result of your actions or what you put out there don’t put it up 😂Oh but you will won’t you, you will keep doing it, because you love the backlash of it and want attention by playing the victim, your loving it an all the false comments of people that don’t even know you 😂 does it make you feel loved and like your getting attention cos you know ya fellas not totally intrested. She is an unhinged passive aggressive girl dangerously obsessed with attention

Last edited:
The Mind PT must be fabulous because she genuinely acts and believes that she is above every other mere mortal.

hun most of us on here could afford to just move to a bigger house instead of building MDF dens all over the place, just sayin

• Haha
Oh she’s literally insane? Does she believe her own bullshit? No wonder Matt goes elsewhere, he’s probably just looking for a decent conversation with someone who has more than 3 brain cells.

Reactions: 15
At least you can get gist of it all.

I’m off to the hairdressers. This will give me something to read 🤣

Reactions: 7
If her life is so great and she’s happy why bother about us jealous weird saddos 🤔

Reactions: 5
Ninja was a lot kinder to her than I would of been 🤣🤣 if of had to have seriously restrained myself especially knowing what ninja knows.

If her life is so great and she’s happy why bother about us jealous weird saddos 🤔
It’s anything but!

Reactions: 8
At least you can get gist of it all.

I’m off to the hairdressers. This will give me something to read 🤣
thank you for posting Paz x

her life is so great but she is stalking this site day and night, posting rebuttals on social media day and night and is clinging on to a cheating fella for dear life. You go girl, your a a winner truffle hog!!

Reactions: 8
I do often wonder if shes got a slight learning disability. I hope nobody is offended by this comment, but she obviously has a problem with reading/writing and just general understanding. She seems to struggle to have a basic conversation and she clearly cant form an argument. She seems to have difficulty grasping reality and understanding what is appropriate. She seems very gullible and naive considering she’s almost 30. She doesn’t have an understanding of risk hence why shes quite happy to ignore advice about shielding, and she’s always over sharing even down to her ‘bald mini’ and details of her miscarriage etc. She also doesn’t seem to understand what’s appropriate behaviour, like driving hours to deliver a roast dinner for example, most people would think that extremely odd behaviour but to her clearly not.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.