Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
long time lurker …...first time posting !
Major difference between a filter on your photos and completely changing your body shape/size, sets totally unrealistic goals for people who struggle with weight and body image 🙈 (me being one of these people constantly battling with my weight)
you all crack me up daily the banter is hilarious !

Reactions: 16
I don’t agree with the profiles set up in the potential baby’s name - I think that would upset me too!

I don’t agree that she is open about editing her photos! She’s literally a size 8 on photos and a size 16 on video - it doesn’t make sense.

I wouldn’t have a clue how to edit my pictures, don’t think it’s fair to assume everyone does cos I genuinely have no desire to! If I don’t like a photo I just won’t post it 😂

Reactions: 12
If you’re an influencer, you absolutely have an obligation to be responsible with your posts. Everything you post has an influence on your audience, and if they’re young girls, your responsibility is even more important.

Posting images of yourself which have been edited to unnatural, unachievable level is irresponsible. Young girls feeds are plastered with these images, and it has an affect on their opinion of themselves. Not to mention young boys and their expectations of what women should look like.

Im sick to death of seeing these “influencers” posting photos of their edited faces, arses and tits and then following it up with a post about mental health. It’s so contradictory and disgusting. And when they’re called out on it, they use their platforms to direct their armies to attack you.

I’d like to see these social media platforms introduce some sort of “influencer responsibility scoring” for influencers, so that brands can choose who ethically and morally to use for their advertising, and users can choose who they follow and support. It’s just so dangerous as it is right now

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It's just today's shite content for her 🙄 shes a victim now but will be back to another pregnancy shoot reveal tomorrow and 687 reposts 🙄🙄🙄🙄

The ONLY way she knows about those insta accounts is from reading here. Ninja turtle screenshot got posted the other day...

Keep everything on tattle ladies and then she will have nothing to cry troll about - she will never admit to reading here but we know Jenko is always lurking 👀👀👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I don’t understand the sheer amount of people commenting saying every girl edits their pictures as some sort of justification? I can hand on heart say I’ve never edited any part of my face or body, and most people I know haven’t. And those that have usually keep it to a minimum rather than altering their actual bone structure to the point where they look like a different person.
I thought the same, everyone saying all girls edit their pics?? I bleeping don’t.... I’ll be breathing in like 😂😂 but who could be arsed editing themselves?? Especially to her level where you’re not even ‘you’.

Can’t believe 🐢 profile is on that post
is that her? She’s really got under Kate’s skin hasn’t she. There’s no way she’s been inboxing THM so how did she even find the profile 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 8
I don’t agree with the profiles set up in the potential baby’s name - I think that would upset me too!

I don’t agree that she is open about editing her photos! She’s literally a size 8 on photos and a size 16 on video - it doesn’t make sense.

I wouldn’t have a clue how to edit my pictures, don’t think it’s fair to assume everyone does cos I genuinely have no desire to! If I don’t like a photo I just won’t post it 😂
I really regret it now, I didn’t think of the full picture when I did it :(
I honestly did it just to be a petty witch so she couldn’t use the username, I wasn’t expecting anybody to even look at it
I don’t give a duck how Kate and her army want to spin it
But I really just want you all to know I didn’t do it to be nasty or to troll her!

Reactions: 33
Nobody is pretending to be her unborn baby. She’s such a little victim

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have needed some bits from Ikea since before lockdown and I actually planned going this afternoon, but I am so glad I didn’t now. I couldn’t have coped with seeing and hearing that screeching around the store! 😳

Reactions: 1
I thought the same, everyone saying all girls edit their pics?? I bleeping don’t.... I’ll be breathing in like 😂😂 but who could be arsed editing themselves?? Especially to her level where you’re not even ‘you’.

is that her? She’s really got under Kate’s skin hasn’t she. There’s no way she’s been inboxing THM so how did she even find the profile 🙈🙈🙈
Where does it say ninjas profile I can't see it..

Reactions: 1
She is skirting over the fact that she edits her pictures by sayin she uses face tune!!!!!! she uses the “make me thin app” her own friends rip her to bits about it and send pictures to each other edited of themselves talkin the piss for a laugh In group chats!

she hand picks and chooses what people are saying about her to play the victim! she will never say nothin about Matt will she

She would never post “me ma drags me da out of gaffs” would she!

Reactions: 11
Where does it say ninjas profile I can't see it..
The 8 th picture she’s put on her grid, my missing knickers with ninja turtle pic and name. She’s randomly chosen that the way Sallie axel tried to match up a name off here onto insta.
As if you’d use the same name
Crying at me mar smokes twirls too 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Surely the police aren't going to give a tit if someone may or may not have made an INSTAGRAM account under the potential name of your unborn baby 😂😂😂

I don't think the Fraud Crime Prevention unit work on that kind of stuff 😂😂😂

IMG_6865.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Surely the police aren't going to give a tit if someone may or may not have made an INSTAGRAM account under the potential name of your unborn baby 😂😂😂

I don't think the Fraud Crime Prevention unit work on that kind of stuff 😂😂😂

View attachment 175948
Sure there’s scammers robbin millions from peoples banks to be caught, not someone who’s took katie Hayes from Wirral’s potential baby name on Instagram 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.