Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the @o**** email address is @ohdarlin 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀
I didn’t even think of that!🤣 Probably will be knowing her stupidity, she deffo thought she was dead clever setting them up too bless her😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didn’t even think of that!🤣 Probably will be knowing her stupidity, she deffo thought she was dead clever setting them up too bless her😂😂
I’m not sure if it is, looked on their web page and looks like their emails are @ohdarlin.co.uk (don’t know if this rules out them having .com addresses too but still)

also i really don’t like how there’s about 5 different fonts on the screen when you first lay eyes on that page 🥴 not very well designed for a business centred around aesthetics

* and the inconsistency of saying HEY DARLINGS. Wouldn’t ya think you’d say HEY DARLINS (as vom inducing as that is)

Attachments

That deadddd original chair she come up with! Both their heads look photoshopped on to their bodies 😂😂

Reactions: 6
It’s probably outlook.com - trouble is with making jarg insta accounts you don’t need to verify the email address before using them. Rules may have changed recently but I know you used to be able to just lash any old email in.

I’m actually shocked to the core that she was stupid enough to film herself not wearing a seatbelt. Not arsed if her moose head is thrown through the windscreen but that poor baby should not be subjected to that risk. I don’t understand how she classes herself as an influencer. Anything she does people should be doing the exact opposite

Reactions: 9
I’ve been on this thread since the 1st page. I maybe felt a teeny-tiny bit sorry for her at first. But watching her f**k up every single day has become my amusement 🙈 How can she have insecurities with her looks if she posts the stuff she does to 150k. She chooses to post what she does, she could just be professional and keep stuff to her private Instagram. It’s almost a game of cat and mouse, she posts, we call her out. From the Fake baby scan to the seat belt yesterday, there’s been tons. Just scroll past the fat comments 👍🏻
Fake baby scan why would there be a fake baby scan sorry missed this x

So she's now what maybe somewhere between 34-36 weeks pregnant (I honestly have no idea)
How would we know when KHM doesn't even know!

I still feel like her belly doesn't look pregnant I'd that makes sense. I dunno if it's Photoshop or blurred edges but I always think it just looks podgy and not solid considering how far on she is.

Also weird her belly button hasn't popped, I know not everyone's does before anyone says but hers is still so deep it doesn't even look stretched in the slightest! 🤷‍♀️

Tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this 🤦🏼‍♀️🙈
i know a girl who is due the end of July and she’s literally shielded from about end of February.
another girl whose a teacher was told she couldn’t work in the school and had to wfh from like March, so she was shielding too and getting online shops etc. Her partner also took unpaid leave as they didn’t want to risk anything happening to baby. She’s now had a healthy girl.
Then another friend due end of July hasn’t been able to shield properly due to her job as a key worker but was put on night shifts to avoid large amounts of people. I’ve actually told her off For going into work and not taking earlier maternity, and doing too much like decorating her house for baby.

These three have managed to avoid people and got all their newborn baby stuff delivered to house, and shopping. So why is THM so bleeping thick and can’t get into her head that she needs to protect her unborn baby, not just herself! She’s an absolute liability.
Why is none of her family or friends telling her to stay at home and rest, avoid catching coronavirus???

Reactions: 7
⚫⚫ New members / lurkers PLEASE please please take some time to read the previous threads about this whopper.. you are missing out!!! ⚫⚫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
⚫⚫ New members / lurkers PLEASE please please take some time to read the previous threads about this whopper.. you are missing out!!! ⚫⚫
I can’t take you seriously with that picture I’m crying every time you pop up 😂 absolute gold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Is this true? I’ve got a hospital appointment tomorrow to see if I’m 7/8 weeks pregnant or if I’ve had the miscarriage the doctor told me to expect after seeing an empty sac a week ago. She’s very fortunate not to be one of the 1/4 of pregnant women who lose their baby in the early weeks if that story is true.
It was good news everyone 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 122
She really is the gift that keeps on giving👀 The classic “Hun you’re so wrong” and block🤣 get a backbone hun or at least think a little more when making your accounts
Thought she was having a day off social media? 😂🥴

Reactions: 2
I can’t stop thinking about her seatbelt-less psycho rant yesterday 😂 if I was sat in the car with my fella banging on to 147k strangers about something that happened on the internet, I would expect nothing less than for him to hit the brakes and throw me through the windscreen. She must keep his bollocks in the pantry cos no sane guy would sit and listen to that absolute shite

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I can’t stop thinking about her seatbelt-less psycho rant yesterday 😂 if I was sat in the car with my fella banging on to 147k strangers about something that happened on the internet, I would expect nothing less than for him to hit the brakes and throw me through the windscreen. She must keep his bollocks in the pantry cos no sane guy would sit and listen to that absolute shite
She looked deranged and that was with a filter

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.