Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she gonna do 😭 I can’t take anyone with the name Cheryl Taylor seriously, sounds like she stands on her doorstep in her dressing gown chain smoking scratching her fanny
Screaming for ‘Bayleeeee’ to get in for her tea

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cheryl making threats now! Wow cos that makes you better than a “troll” doesn’t it?! Reputation of their business being ruined left, right and centre by the pair of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is she gonna do 😭 I can’t take anyone with the name Cheryl Taylor seriously, sounds like she stands on her doorstep in her dressing gown chain smoking scratching her fanny
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I always think they, a white dee lookalike tits by her ankles wearing size 20 velour trackie pants

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can just imagine her walking round that new build shadow boxing “hessss hesssss” 😂
why what ya gonna do cherly In them 2 mins. steam roll someone with ya chin. She’s a little meff 😂 “the big girls” A really really don’t think so 😂Someone said it in the last thread am sure they think people on here are all young and naive with less money than them! she wants to get some mates her own age It’s very sad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Long time lurker and new to posting:

Where is your seat belt hun - you’re clearly in the car and it’s moving .....

Reactions: 18
Couldn't be bothered listening back to see how she found those "troll accounts" but did she ever actually consider someone could be called Olive Delamere?? I know some has coughed on here Making that page but that's beside the point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lurked from thread one after being directed here from her videos, wary of 'investors' half way through the threads so never commented but I can't cope anymore! The last video in which she clearly isn't wearing a seatbelt in daddy diy's dogging van boiled my piss! Is she actually messin? Cue the 'guyyzzzzz I had a seatbelt on all along look' and a pic shes re-enacted with her belt on. Yous have really opened my eyes up to the whole influencer bullshit that has had me sucked in and made me feel less than on more than one occasion, you also have me howling at some of the comments and nicknames you come up with! There are some comments I read and think they are a bit harsh or I don't agree with.....guess what I do.....keep scrolling and move along. Maybe our Momma man hands could do the same when she reads a comment she doesn't like. Absolute Meff!

Carry on Tattlers 💪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
duck me, Kates a delight isn't she? Can't wait for her to drop the kid, she's gonna be in for a huge shock!

Hate these people who spend time moaning about Tattle, saying they're not arsed …. no, clearly you are!!

Reactions: 11
Lurked from thread one after being directed here from her videos, wary of 'investors' half way through the threads so never commented but I can't cope anymore! The last video in which she clearly isn't wearing a seatbelt in daddy diy's dogging van boiled my piss! Is she actually messin? Cue the 'guyyzzzzz I had a seatbelt on all along look' and a pic shes re-enacted with her belt on. Yous have really opened my eyes up to the whole influencer bullshit that has had me sucked in and made me feel less than on more than one occasion, you also have me howling at some of the comments and nicknames you come up with! There are some comments I read and think they are a bit harsh or I don't agree with.....guess what I do.....keep scrolling and move along. Maybe our Momma man hands could do the same when she reads a comment she doesn't like. Absolute Meff!

Carry on Tattlers 💪
THIS THIS THIS 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.