Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheryls who’s 40 is on one now. 🤣 🙄View attachment 176064
hahahahaha hahaha wow. No threats of violence from any of us. Who’s the bully now? Crank

also it’s so worrying how Kate thinks “winning” is approval from internet strangers. Winning to me would be going private or coming off social media, enjoying my life with my baby and partner, last few weeks at home and taking time away from everything. She’s got her personal account, use that for close family. Let your agent run the Oh darling page as that’s your work, and this would soon go silent on here. Give birth to a healthy baby and raise her well. THAT is winning.

But duck it nah, I’ll go sit in builders yard, ikea, stalk my fella, stalk tattle, and tell the internet just how happy I am

Reactions: 13
Thing is she’s more scared of becoming unpopular / irrelevant on social media than she is of exposing herself and her unborn child to a dangerous and deadly virus. Fair enough go out once a week to somewhere if you need to for your own sanity, safely of course.... she can’t even wear a seatbelt and clearly thinks showing off her social life and ikea tit is worth the risks she’s taking. Sad. Also, if you’re not reading here (🙄) then you need to take a long hard look at what it says about your loved ones that they report back everything that’s said.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I bet she’ll have deliberately timed the rant to whip up the sympathy cos she’ll have read on here about people reporting her and is shitting her kecks. So when the police/midwives/social services do have a word she can just blame us nasty trollzzzzz

Reactions: 14
Big bad Cheryls cracking me up 🙄
Little sly references on her stories, we see you 👀
“ no cranky weirdos cos Momma be checking “
I don’t know one person that calls themselves momma apart from these 2 dickheads 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
They said I didn’t wear my seatbelt Bob but I don’t even read there Bob and then they said I don’t look anything like my Baby Momma shoot photos Bob but I don’t look at the trolling sites Bob and then they said I use photoshop but I don’t Bob, it’s just a bit of filtering Bob but I’ve never even been on there Bob.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
It’s absolutely no coincidence she posts about trolling followed by more pregnancy pics. All the pitty likes.
I actually called this but didn't think we'd get blessed with another pregnancy pic till at least tomorrow 🤢

Reactions: 5
NEW THREAD NAME SUGGESTION

Katie Hayes #14 Shelly Delly soon to be here, at this rate she’ll be born in ikea

• Haha
Reactions: 88
147k followers and 310 messages of support (that’s 0.2% of her followers).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry if I’ve offended people but a size 16 is a 34 waist which means you have a high BMI, and are at risk of a stroke, heart disease, diabetes. So it’s not healthy. Shout at me all you want behind your keyboard hun, it’s a fact.
You get very personal yourself on here. Yet become all sensitive when it’s about weight. Probably more about issues with your own weight?!

I’m not generalising. I’m a health professional. It’s not healthy, whatever way you look at it. I’m only causing offence to people that size. People are ok posting miss piggy pics, but can’t accept when a medical professional states a fact?!

A size 16 won’t have a healthy BMI . Why is everyone on here ok posting miss piggy pics about Kate, but then can’t accept a fact on health!!

This is the most ridiculous statement on here. BMI IS NOTHING TO DO WITH HEALTH.

Sorry I’m miles behind on this thread-moved so fast today!!🙌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
FINALLY she’s having a social media break..

which means just 30 reposts a day of people licking her bum hole on their stories, and not showing her face on her stories just her dirty bedding philly Long fingers slept in, “bowels” of cereal her KING brings her, and her rubbing her belly.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can someone please explain why any health care profesional will be reporting her regarding her lifestyle?

Many women who attend booking appointments or any antenatal appointments disclose an array of different types of issues that they have in there lives.
For example, drug and alcohol abuse, History of domestic violence and so on. Healthcare professionals then go on to help support women and their families.
Women who are attending the hospital for any reason are all making decisions regarding social distancing. I know of women undergoing IOLs etc and meet family off the ward or go off the ward to have a smoke. please understand that non of these women are or have ever been reported to social services regarding this. It is there choice.

Reactions: 1
Hi ,I was directed here by the post today and I’m just interested in what surgery she has had ?? And has she actually admitted she has had surgery

Hi ,I was directed here by the post today and I’m just interested in what surgery she has had ?? And has she actually admitted she has had surgery

she has indeed.

gastric band didn’t work so hence the editing of the photos to make her look tall and super skinny.

teeth lips boobs.
😊

She’s also said on her latest post 😉

Reactions: 3
Thread Suggestion:
Katie Hayes #14: I don't read that site, do I Matt? STAY AT HOME, you silly prat.

**Edited from twit so it follows the rules because I'm a law/rule obiding citizen unlike THM.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.