Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate Hayes 14#: Miss B&Q 2020 - Ragging my king out of a party in Rock Ferry

I am so jel of all the new members who have all these threads to catch up on they are brilliant. Don’t come in at thread 14 asking questions honestly go read from thread 1 you will not be disappointed..
it might take you 3 weeks Mmmkay? but it’ll be worth it guuuyyyzzz.. MMKAY?! 👏🏼👏🏼😂

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Salons open from Monday but NO FACE treatments including makeup......

RED RANT pending in 3...2...1.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Salons open from Monday but NO FACE treatments including makeup......

RED RANT pending in 3...2...1.....
“Listen guys, I was on a social media break mmkay but I have thousands of DM’s since the announcement mmmkay, everyone’s saying why aren’t you saying anything kate? So here I am mmmkay. I know you trolls will be watching but I haven’t looked at that site MMKAY I’m happy MMKAY my life’s fantastic isn’t it Matt?? Mmmkay.. But they are all laughing in parliament guyss mmmkay??”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
“Listen guys, I was on a social media break mmkay but I have thousands of DM’s since the announcement mmmkay, everyone’s saying why aren’t you saying anything kate? So here I am mmmkay. I know you trolls will be watching but I haven’t looked at that site MMKAY I’m happy MMKAY my life’s fantastic isn’t it Matt?? Mmmkay.. But they are all laughing in parliament guyss mmmkay??”
‘Hi guys, I just thought I’d come oOnN’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
If she bleeping comes out with another red rant im gonna have to turn to bob for some support

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Kate Hayes 14#: Miss B&Q 2020 - Ragging my king out of a party in Rock Ferry

I am so jel of all the new members who have all these threads to catch up on they are brilliant. Don’t come in at thread 14 asking questions honestly go read from thread 1 you will not be disappointed..
it might take you 3 weeks Mmmkay? but it’ll be worth it guuuyyyzzz.. MMKAY?! 👏🏼👏🏼😂
Best thing I did through lockdown 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Best thing I did through lockdown 🤣
Same girl. I joined at thread #5 just after the Jenko times and I went back and did the threads after I got the hang of the website and it took me about 2 weeks 😂😂😂 x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But I neeeeddddddd another walk in matt ?!?! Mmmmkkkaayyy

Screenshot_20200709-194819_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
#my name is Kate, please don’t hate! My fellas Matt and he’s a prat! Smoke twirls and love ikea!! I’m a prick And have no idea

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kate Hayes #14 I don't wear a seat belt, I think I'm above the law has anyone seen delo's swinging jaw 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.