Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a little snoop on her Twitter..
What a shame Charlotte Crosbys show editors didn't get the memo to photoshop Kate..
All from May 2018. How different 😂👀
Screenshot_20200706_231833_com.twitter.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200706_231833_com.twitter.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200706_232030_com.twitter.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200706_233349_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do u think she’s edited the prego shoot or the photographer 😂!! Whoever it was done a smashing job hiding the hump!!
Ohhhhh and size of her back in the recent photo someone posted 😳 her head looks like a pea at the top!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think we must be all sitting at our homes safely googling the tit out of her. 😂 Just read she paid 275 thousand for her house in 2017. Wonder if that cash was hid in her knicker draw.🤪 I’m also pleased to see Matt the terwat has Philip for his middle name too. Ah bless she still has that name in her life. 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What a shame Charlotte Crosbys show editors didn't get the memo to photoshop Kate..
All from May 2018. How different 😂👀View attachment 174405
HER LEG!!! omfg. It looks like it’s about to snap. And the perfect curve of her stomach area...I wish someone would set up an IG pointing out all this fake bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
HER LEG!!! omfg. It looks like it’s about to snap. And the perfect curve of her stomach area...I wish someone would set up an IG pointing out all this fake bullshit
Hahaha I know 😂🤦‍♀️.
I genuinely think anyone considered an influencer should have to declare if a photo has been edited, just like make up companies have to in magazine/tv adverts. Young girls look at insta more than they do magazines now and are constantly seeing these 'perfect' insta photos and comparing themselves. It's unrealistic 😬

Reactions: 15
Hahaha I know 😂🤦‍♀️.
I genuinely think anyone considered an influencer should have to declare if a photo has been edited, just like make up companies have to in magazine/tv adverts. Young girls look at insta more than they do magazines now and are constantly seeing these 'perfect' insta photos and comparing themselves. It's unrealistic 😬
A tad like when they should say this pic is an AD or has previously gifted items in it !! 🤪 Christ every pic would have it on in big bold RED LETTERING....

Reactions: 3
A tad like when they should say this pic is an AD or has previously gifted items in it !! 🤪 Christ every pic would have it on in big bold RED LETTERING....
Hahaha it would. I think lockdown has changed things for these influencers.. I'm seeing them get a lot more tit now than they did before. I personally, have unfollowed loads because was sick of having adverts rammed down my throat for shite products when most people are struggling for money! Kady Mcdermott done about 80 stories one day and about 90% of them where ads and swipe ups 😡😂

Reactions: 12
Actually feel sorry for her. How tit must you feel having everyone say how amazing you look in photos and then you see the mirror and you look like you’ve eaten the girl in the photos, let alone the non perfect skin hair etc. I know we can’t all be done up all the time but she’s got real issues if she buzzes off of the compliments when she doesn’t even remotely look like it. I’d much rather people told me how well I scrubbed up / I looked better in person than see people physically recoil In shock when they met me which people MUST.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m raging about this photoshoot! Currently on a night shift and caught up on all of this on my break. Is she for real?!?!?! bitching about how salons can’t open, then openly posting she’s had her makeup done. Well you’ve sealed your own fate there hun.

🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m raging about this photoshoot! Currently on a night shift and caught up on all of this on my break. Is she for real?!?!?! bitching about how salons can’t open, then openly posting she’s had her makeup done. Well you’ve sealed your own fate there hun.

🤮🤮🤮
duck off Steph, biggest twit of them all her !!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Would you not just look at those photos and think ‘that’s not me’ because of all the editing?! I know I would!

Reactions: 6
Would you not just look at those photos and think ‘that’s not me’ because of all the editing?! I know I would!
I’ve got pictures of me that haven't been shopped but just taken from a good angle and I struggle to accept it’s me! 😂

Also, I wish she’d stop with the EveRyOnE iS jUsT JeAloUs oF Me. It’s not jealously love, it’s incredulity at the fact you think people think that’s what you really look like. There is nothing wrong with the way you look, I’ve seen you out in town and genuinely didn’t think there was anything wrong with you. I was more bothered about your big gob screaming at everyone you saw. Everyone’s issue is the way you photoshop the life out of your photos and take yourself from a size 14-16 to a size 8. As the mother of a daughter who has struggled with an eating disorder since she was 12, I hope you begin to realise the damage you are doing by throwing out such an unrealistic body image for thousands to see and then by re-sharing hundreds of images that are calling you ‘stunning’ or ‘beautiful’ or ‘iconic’ or saying ‘I wish I looked like this.’ YOU DON’T EVEN LOOK LIKE THAT so stop portraying the totally unrealistic image of yourself and own the body you’ve got.
Sorry for the rant but when you’ve witnessed your teenage daughter refusing to eat, going down to 6 stone, collapsing after not eating for 4 days and hiding food to pretend she’s eaten, seeing tit like her photoshopped nonsense really gets to you.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Only just caught up.. I honestly don’t have any words left for her stupidity. I cannot get past how many different places she’s flitted in and out of the past 4 days according to her stories.

also..

SHE DOESNT EVEN LOOK LIKE HER IN HER OWN “BUMP SHOOT” square face, arm and massive back shrunk down. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 13
All from May 2018. How different 😂👀View attachment 174403View attachment 174403View attachment 174404View attachment 174405
I bet she bleeping begged Charlotte for her to go do her make up that day when MTV was filming. I bet there’s a comment underneath her announcing another series like “love this dropped you a dm” Absolute beg on toast.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
C025657C-0C8E-41C1-A69A-A320B74E36DF.jpeg
She forgot to edit her big shovel slab hand

12C8CC9A-64B9-4139-B056-F83076DCB57C.jpeg
Kate an Matt (Matt on the left)

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Her chin has been edited so much it makes her nose look even bigger.
That hand kills me!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.