Kate Lawler #3 Didn’t want a baby but gave it a go, Night Nanny helps to soften the blow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine entering that house visiting and having a phone shoved in your face multiple times, even whilst you tuck into your snack/food. Desperate content this. I mean it’s not “our” normal to sit with a bowl of pure raw veg, but Kate taking the mick twice now and filming it for the gram…no, leave your MIL alone.
This!!
the arrogant sod doesn’t realise how lucky she is having that lady (Bojs mum) coming to help. Yes I can imagine she loves spending time with her granddaughter, but still! It’s also not our normal to have a bloody night nanny either but apparently nobody is supposed to comment on that while she still shakes others at every opportunity. She’s a childish idiot. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she’s styling out PND and she’ll come out with it at some stage. HOWEVER,She’d have my sympathy if she was honest and not behaving like an overgrown child trying to be smart. Makes her look a complete fit is what it does. Time to grow up lady I’m afraid. That beautiful little girl deserves the world.

Reactions: 8
Shout out to the old lady who knitted Noa some warm cardies! Maybe she's trying to tell you something Kate?
And that slo-mo video of Noa being sick is unfunny and disgusting.

Reactions: 12
She looks painfully thin in the black outfit but other outfits like the mini golf one not so much.
The sick video is grim but in general she’s such a beautiful little girl.
Just be quiet and enjoy it. I was watching back her “song” which seemed to be yelling as noa looked tired/confused. I watched muted tv with the subtitles on!

Reactions: 5
Noa is so beautiful and adorable. Treat her with respect and not post a video of her vomming up her feed though 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Whhhhhy.

Reactions: 10
I thought that . She insists on posting gross stuff to do with Noa trying to be funny. No one wants to see her being sick 😷 Is she for real . Imagine Noa knowing she did that when she’s older . It’s like she’s a joke to her & lacks respect as Noa as an individual, I know she’s only a baby but you get what I mean

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Come on Kate, give your twin sister some cash to get some work done. They look completely different! Her sister looks so rough and haggard
Sort yourself out. Your comment is out of order and you’ve clearly just posted it to be a dick. Wind your neck in.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I reckon Boj is working again now, from home and freelance but that’s why he isn’t around in the day (just my opinion no evidence)
Yeah he was posting about his stand up desk again the other day so assume he’s back (home) working

Reactions: 4
Posts about the MIL's unconventional eating habits but she (Kate) pushes food around her plate storying away to delay eating. Goes on for days about an oyster when we all know she'll have one mouthful and give it to the dogs like she did with the last ice cream 🙄

Reactions: 14
Posts about the MIL's unconventional eating habits but she (Kate) pushes food around her plate storying away to delay eating. Goes on for days about an oyster when we all know she'll have one mouthful and give it to the dogs like she did with the last ice cream 🙄
Her disordered eating is glaringly obvious isn’t it. The woman has issues.?

Reactions: 13
She looks super slim in that photo of her all in black but then again she’s about 5ft taller than the door frame behind her so not sure if she’s edited the image or it’s just the angle 🤔

Reactions: 7
She looks super slim in that photo of her all in black but then again she’s about 5ft taller than the door frame behind her so not sure if she’s edited the image or it’s just the angle 🤔
I’m assuming the all-black ensemble was chosen to enhance the slimness (she never wore all black outfits before Noa was born) Plus the sequence of pictures was about Noa throwing up and the ‘full body shot’ had no place or relevance to the sequence. She was deliberately making a point about how slim she is/trying to bait trolls so she can up her engagement again/get a story in the Daily Mail online

Reactions: 11
Kate if you’re reading here - no one cares about the baby weight you’ve lost! Not a one! 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kate if you’re reading here - no one cares about the baby weight you’ve lost! Not a one! 👏
It's sad really that these so called 'celebrity' mums put so much focus on getting rid of the baby weight.

Reactions: 8
I’m assuming the all-black ensemble was chosen to enhance the slimness (she never wore all black outfits before Noa was born) Plus the sequence of pictures was about Noa throwing up and the ‘full body shot’ had no place or relevance to the sequence. She was deliberately making a point about how slim she is/trying to bait trolls so she can up her engagement again/get a story in the Daily Mail online
I agree,the outfit,getting the angle right along with possible editing may have created this visual. If those legging etc where support leisure wear they really snip you in
I know,I have some lol

Reactions: 6
Yeah she’s cracking up……….still thinking and talking about it though. Bothered, much.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did someone message her directly or is she just reading here like all the other “celebs”?

Reactions: 6
I definitely think the comment came from a tattler which is unfortunate as we have a platform here for discussion without going onto their social media.

clearly got under her skin though

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.