Kate Lawler #3 Didn’t want a baby but gave it a go, Night Nanny helps to soften the blow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 557785
Really helpful supportive mum there telling her daughter to not bother. This is why rates are low in this country - tit support and some people not even getting supported off their own immediate support network like their own mum.
Agree. But wonder if her mum knows that her daughter is a silly immature self obsessed toad and thought I can’t handle listening to her moaning about breastfeeding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just can’t deal with the stupidity in not realising that how she treats Noa is playing a part in her bf success 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s literally letting a stranger bottle feed her all night. A stranger that is no doubt soft and loving. And then in the day she gets this horrendous shouty bint that clearly sees sitting and feeding her as mechanical and a hassle. Skin to skin, proper support, no bottle confusion... calming, cuddling, gazing into each other’s eyes as you feed, those quiet moments you have just together. It’s all so special. Is she really so stupid that she can’t see the links. She doesn’t want to breastfeed, I think that’s obvious. It’s just such a crappy narrative to put out there too- like look at my fussy difficult baby, it’s breastfeedings fault 🙃🙃🙃 it’s not.
That poor poor baby, honestly I just think she must be so confused. At that age she doesn’t even know she’s not just a part of her mummy’s body still. Urgh. She needs to understand the days are long but the years are short. You never get this bit back, nothing really compares. And you think those long nights are hard... this is the easy bit 🥴 they’re so special at this age, taking things in, responding to you, learning to smile. It’s magical!!! Now if you’re not finding it special and magical- keep it the duck off social media because that is the legacy for your poor daughter. To go and see she was treated as nothing but a pain!! She already has plenty to tell her you weren’t really keen on the idea of having her and now the whole narrative confirms it- I hope they’re saving for her therapy as she gets older.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well, I mean I’m going back to the years 2002-2010 probably... she did Celebrity Love Island and was probably the most fancied girl in that (all the males on the Island - Calum Best and Lee Sharpe plus Brendan Cole rated her from what I remember?) Plus Celebrity Wrestling and some other low-key things which she always made sure she either won or did well in ....I do remember one particularly funny challenge in Love Island where they had to do sit ups and she had recently released a fitness DVD so obvs thought she was the fitness guru on the Island, but the adjudicator said they weren’t real sit ups and her team didn’t win. Welllllllll ...the toys were LAUNCHED from the pram, it was hilarious! A tantrum to rival Nikki Graham for certain (RIP Nikki❤)
Thanks for the info. I can just imagine it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
However the baby ends up coming from womb to the world is fine.
Boob or bottle - so long as the baby is fed it’s fine.
Want to privately pay for a night nanny - it’s also fine.
I genuinely believe a happy mum in part leads to a happy baby.
What is not fine is plastering your baby all over Insta, cashing in on the guaranteed engagement it brings.
It’s obvious to all Kate is struggling with bonding and adapting to motherhood -you get one shot at this. Put your phone down,find some help and start enjoying that beautiful girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just can’t deal with the stupidity in not realising that how she treats Noa is playing a part in her bf success 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s literally letting a stranger bottle feed her all night. A stranger that is no doubt soft and loving. And then in the day she gets this horrendous shouty bint that clearly sees sitting and feeding her as mechanical and a hassle. Skin to skin, proper support, no bottle confusion... calming, cuddling, gazing into each other’s eyes as you feed, those quiet moments you have just together. It’s all so special. Is she really so stupid that she can’t see the links. She doesn’t want to breastfeed, I think that’s obvious. It’s just such a crappy narrative to put out there too- like look at my fussy difficult baby, it’s breastfeedings fault 🙃🙃🙃 it’s not.
That poor poor baby, honestly I just think she must be so confused. At that age she doesn’t even know she’s not just a part of her mummy’s body still. Urgh. She needs to understand the days are long but the years are short. You never get this bit back, nothing really compares. And you think those long nights are hard... this is the easy bit 🥴 they’re so special at this age, taking things in, responding to you, learning to smile. It’s magical!!! Now if you’re not finding it special and magical- keep it the duck off social media because that is the legacy for your poor daughter. To go and see she was treated as nothing but a pain!! She already has plenty to tell her you weren’t really keen on the idea of having her and now the whole narrative confirms it- I hope they’re saving for her therapy as she gets older.
this is such a good post. The one thing I tell everyone who’s pregnant is “google the 4th trimester”. With my second I fucked off the visitors had basically spent my days in dressing gown with her curled on my chest

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Eurgh, I literally cannot stand all these 'celebs/influencers' having babies during the pandemic. It's all for content because they couldn't do tit all for the past year.
Babies are so precious and I would never use mine for content or for views etc.
I just look at my bubba and think she's so innocent, has no idea what's going on and didn't choose to be here. My heart is so full of love for this little human 😭
Having a child has made me 100% more sensitive 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well, I mean I’m going back to the years 2002-2010 probably... she did Celebrity Love Island and was probably the most fancied girl in that (all the males on the Island - Calum Best and Lee Sharpe plus Brendan Cole rated her from what I remember?) Plus Celebrity Wrestling and some other low-key things which she always made sure she either won or did well in ....I do remember one particularly funny challenge in Love Island where they had to do sit ups and she had recently released a fitness DVD so obvs thought she was the fitness guru on the Island, but the adjudicator said they weren’t real sit ups and her team didn’t win. Welllllllll ...the toys were LAUNCHED from the pram, it was hilarious! A tantrum to rival Nikki Graham for certain (RIP Nikki❤)
Kate's incredibly lucky that she won BB. I don't remember what she did for a job before she won but she wouldn't have done any of the above or got the radio job without BB. She's living on 15 year old fame but I get the feeling that she thinks that she gets work because she's so brilliennnnt. To be honest I'm quite surprised that out of all of the people on BB over the years, Kate still gets a lot of work (along with people like Adele, who until she was IACGMOOH I had no idea she was on the radio instead of just disappearing into oblivion with the rest of the contestants).

Reactions: 3
How odd. Why get a nanny if you’re not going to bed until midnight and then up speaking to your phone at 4am. I don’t get it.
This is my confusion!! I wouldn’t necessarily judge her set up if she was actually parenting at any time. Say she went awol from social media for a bit then popped up and said she’d had a hard time, hired some help, spent time focusing on her child...fine. But to treat that poor baby like an accessory and palm off all the parenting on hired help is seriously disturbed.

This is a genuine question, why fix the tounge tie issue and still continue to express rather than breast feed? Does the tounge tie issue effect bottle feeding too?
It can affect how they talk growing up.

With all due respect I think this comment is quite insensitive to those that cannot or chose not to have kids? Maybe even triggering for those struggling with infertility. A life can be truly lived either way, both paths are valid ❤
Yeah but her view is true for many parents. If someone is going to be triggered perhaps they should avoid a thread about a woman who has just had a baby?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't get all the posing for the gram thing that these idiot influencers do with their newborns. My eldest is only 9 so social media was a thing, and I'm not an influencer but I couldn't have been arsed to film every second of my baby for stories. Yes feeding a baby is boring most of the time, but if you're breastfeeding you have a free hand you can use to hold a kindle/book and have a read or just sit in front of the telly and still be entertained but also present in the moment and bonding with the baby.

You see it over and over with influencers and their babies, the baby only sees the parents face with a phone in front of it, the baby looking at the parent through the selfie screen... And you see it does have an affect on the babies. I think it's sad but I'm also really fascinated to see how these kids are going to end up being raised this way.

You just know in a few years these kids will be being filmed for the gram reading their phonics books whilst their parent is gurning at the screen ignoring them!

Reactions: 4
There's a video on Karen's insta of Kates gender reveal. Karen is jumping about all excited and Kates reaction is just flat. Don't know whether she's playing the cool girl as usual or whether she just didn't feel a great deal.

Also Noa is a little dream

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
There's a video on Karen's insta of Kates gender reveal. Karen is jumping about all excited and Kates reaction is just flat. Don't know whether she's playing the cool girl as usual or whether she just didn't feel a great deal.

Also Noa is a little dream
Shes a beautiful baby 👶which makes it so sad

Reactions: 5
I normally just read Kate’s thread but does anybody else think of Peppa Pig when she says BRILLIEENT!? 😬 it drives me insane

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's still banging on about the oyster.
1. It was not funny the first time round.
2. Still prattling on about not getting her ice-cream of choice actually shows how obsessive and weird she is about food. I guess she thinks it makes her look like a foodie but it's just odd.

Reactions: 11
She's still banging on about the oyster.
1. It was not funny the first time round.
2. Still prattling on about not getting her ice-cream of choice actually shows how obsessive and weird she is about food. I guess she thinks it makes her look like a foodie but it's just odd.
She only ever has 1 bite of anything. The rest goes to the dogs.

Reactions: 7
I support any method of feeding your baby if it's right for you. But breastfeeding (which she hasn't been doing, she's been mixed feeding) for two months is hardly some huge chore that should be rewarded. It's your choice how you want to feed your baby but I'm sick of the accolades women who don't want to do it get for barely trying. I suppose I have a cultural mind set as my mum is from a third world country where every woman breast feeds and does it for at least a year. No, that is not for everyone and my mum did not go back to work after having me. But in my mum's culture there is absolutely no fuss made over breastfeeding, no woman thinks it's a huge sacrifice that deserves high praise, it's just literally feeding a baby. I hate the way it's turned into such a big deal in the UK but I suppose that's down to a historically low uptake.

Regardless, it's obvious that Kate doesn't want to do it for anything more than burning calories. She's not interested in the bonding experience and oh how convenient that a baby who has been mixed fed by other people from the get go now does not want to take to her breast. Would you like someone shouting at you while you're trying to eat? And the way she puts the blame on Noa when she clearly has no interest in doing it anymore ( I presume she's nearly back down to 7 stone so no need) is just awful. I honestly cannot stand her!!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.