Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Natterbox80

VIP Member
Boj calling Noa a ‘psycho’ for being a baby and needing fed. Jeez, is he trying to be relatable or something cause he’s coming across as a total prick. You two chose to have a child; start acting like a parent! Right now it reeks of a bigger brother being left in charge for an hour or something.
Also kate, top tip - stop calling him ‘The Handsome’ cause he isn’t.
I thought he was handsome when I liked them. Now I think he has a face like a melted welly.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Chatty Member
she’s annoyed me so much I’ve come out of lurkdom to write my first post

No need to have the phone in her MIL face

Feel like she doesn’t switch off from ‘radio presenter’ mode, so she’s actually presenting her insta stories instead of just being natural

hate the way she says suspun instead of saucepan

going back to lurk again haha

• Haha

Snooper82

Yeah she’s cracking up……….still thinking and talking about it though. Bothered, much.

• Haha

lalalanded

VIP Member
I support any method of feeding your baby if it's right for you. But breastfeeding (which she hasn't been doing, she's been mixed feeding) for two months is hardly some huge chore that should be rewarded. It's your choice how you want to feed your baby but I'm sick of the accolades women who don't want to do it get for barely trying. I suppose I have a cultural mind set as my mum is from a third world country where every woman breast feeds and does it for at least a year. No, that is not for everyone and my mum did not go back to work after having me. But in my mum's culture there is absolutely no fuss made over breastfeeding, no woman thinks it's a huge sacrifice that deserves high praise, it's just literally feeding a baby. I hate the way it's turned into such a big deal in the UK but I suppose that's down to a historically low uptake.

Regardless, it's obvious that Kate doesn't want to do it for anything more than burning calories. She's not interested in the bonding experience and oh how convenient that a baby who has been mixed fed by other people from the get go now does not want to take to her breast. Would you like someone shouting at you while you're trying to eat? And the way she puts the blame on Noa when she clearly has no interest in doing it anymore ( I presume she's nearly back down to 7 stone so no need) is just awful. I honestly cannot stand her!!

• Sad

Zippity_zap

Imagine if someone like Jade Goody was behaving like her: neglecting her kid, being rude to members of the public and acting like an obnoxious teenager.
Because she wasn't as thin and was more working class than Kate, imagine how much hate and vitriol she'd receive.
Jade Goody made some mistakes but she was young and from what I recall, a half-decent Mum.
The whole "BRILLIENT" and "GET IN MY SON" is absolutely infuriating. Boj must have the patience of a Saint.

lalalanded

VIP Member
I absolutely love dogs and I think her dogs are sweet but I feel uncomfortable seeing dogs lying beside babies and licking them. As much as I loved my dog, you can never 100% trust them not be be reactive and as much as I loved him, he still licked his own ass. The photos of Baxter lying by the bassinet is cute but that's as close as I would let any dog to a baby.

• Heart
I don’t mean it confrontational. I was going to explain why and how it is actually really fucking hard but then thought ‘well if this person has ever breastfed they’ll know’.
In a country where everyone breastfeeds the peer support would be incredible. Here, in a pandemic, it’s difficult to access help. (I understand Kate can throw money at it but not everyone can)
It’s also incredibly mentally and emotionally difficult. ‘Is my baby getting enough? Am I providing for my child? Should I top up? Why can’t I do the simplest thing of providing food for my baby when so many people can, does that make me a bad mother?’ It can be mentally crippling.
Physically being tied to your baby every three hours at least. The cracked, bleeding, raw nipples maybe having to see your child throw up your blood and having to keep doing it again a few hours later. Limited options for medications, skin care etc For me, I’ve had to entirely change my diet for my baby, no dairy or soy, it’s totally doable and not ‘hard’ but there is sacrifice.
There are a lot of reasons we in this country don’t have the same support but it makes it all the more hard and that should be appreciated. The ‘in our day it was the only option, you just got on with it’ or ‘in some countries they don’t have the option’ you hear only makes you assume it’s easy and it feel more like it should just happen which I think leads to a lot of the guilt when you can’t. It definitely should be a big deal then women would be more prepared instead of being told ‘oh it’s no big deal’ so feeling incompetent when they struggle and women choosing to bottle feed would be less criticised rather than the assumption they ‘didn’t bother’ which can happen.
There is a breast feeding thread if you want to discuss these matters.

• Heart
  • Haha

Zippity_zap

When she sings at Noa it's horrible, shouty and aggressive. Kate isn't stupid enough to think her daughter enjoys that, she's just trying to be cool and not like other mums.
Unfortunately, what she hasn't realised, is that other mums have been raising kids successfully for millenia by being soft and nurturing. She truly is a moron and doesn't deserve that beautiful girl.
I'm not even a mum and I just want to give Noa a reassuring cuddle.

Matilda15

The fact that she had a film crew but I had to say goodbye to my partner 90 minutes after leaving theatre after my section and was then readmitted 24 hours after leaving and spent 3 days with my baby in a single cubicle with the curtains drawn at all times which I could only leave to use the bathroom or collect a meal tray with my partner unable to visit at all makes my blood boil.
P.s abdominal birth sounds nobby

• Sad
  • Wow

Lorelei

Chatty Member
Her post about what a great day yesterday says it all. She had a great day because they could do what they wanted as Noa was no bother. She literally demonised a baby for being a baby. Oh Kate, just wait til she starts walking. You absolute detestable bell end.

Snooper82

She’ll be rushing back to work soon. Virgin radio announced yesterday since Gaby Roslin has been covering her show they’ve never had such high listening figures 👀

• Haha
  • Wow

Curveball

Chatty Member
How does being in her 50s when Noa is a teen affect anything??
Yes I agree, there’s nothing negative about having teens in your 50s. It’s perfectly normal these days. I too will have teens in my 50s. Can’t see any issues with that.

• Heart

Cookiemonster83

No matter how "loving" her posts are now. People have seen her for what she really is these past 12 weeks. Which is a self absorbed, selfish, narcissistic, brash, poor excuse for a mother. Having a baby to retain a relationship will not retain it. The problems will still be there. The inevitable will just happen at a later date. He's a smarmy prick who thinks he's gods gift. Neither are. They are 2 has beens that are trying to be current to make money. Grow up and get a proper job to afford your extragant lifestyle of not having to care for YOUR baby! I hope Gabby Roslin stays on at Virgin, she's so much warmer to listen to than this abrasive ladette.

Treesy19

VIP Member
God I’d give anything to be in all weekend in front of the tv just mainly concentrating on feeding one child who doesn’t move.

• Haha
  • Heart

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
If they want to promote their bad parenting all over social media for half a million people and then go on to complain about it - yeah - if the hat fits..
ok. Interesting.
For the record, I don’t think it does make anyone a shit parent.
but you might want to take a look at your comparison. Because she went out on a night out when her baby was 12 days old.
Using the grief of parents to make a point about someone else’s parenting is gross.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Hold the press.... noa is playing up again according to kate. I've said it before... Kate only likes motherhood/noa when noa is 'behaving' and being 'a legend'. Otherwise she's constantly moaning. How on earth can a newborn regulate themselves? Kate does sweet fa all day, why not just accept that there's going to be some night waking and fatigue. What a pair of absolute knobs.

Reactions: 20

Howdy

VIP Member
Asking how people cope when their partner goes back to work on her latest stories. How people manage to brush their teeth and have a shower. I honestly don't understand. I never struggled to be able to brush my teeth or shower when mine was back at work after 2 weeks. She's had hers there for 12 weeks. I'm not dismissing the utter exhaustion of the early days, been there and done it, but if she really can't figure this out after 12 weeks wtf. At this age the baby can't escape from where you put them. I used to clean the house while the baby was on the playmat. I had the monitor on so I could always see and hear her and also would keep popping back to check on her. You can still do stuff with a baby especially basic hygiene. Rant over. Just find it lame.

GoldSilver

VIP Member
That post of Bodge with the not handsome caption would have actually been amusing if she hadn’t have used the word cretin. She’s more offended by someone saying Bodge isn’t handsome than she is by people saying she’s a rubbish mother.

• Haha

quinzel

VIP Member
Boj calling Noa a ‘psycho’ for being a baby and needing fed. Jeez, is he trying to be relatable or something cause he’s coming across as a total prick. You two chose to have a child; start acting like a parent! Right now it reeks of a bigger brother being left in charge for an hour or something.
Also kate, top tip - stop calling him ‘The Handsome’ cause he isn’t.

• Sad
  • Haha