Kate Lawler #3 Didn’t want a baby but gave it a go, Night Nanny helps to soften the blow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm at a loss..

This video cringes me out more than it probably should. Does anyone watch This Country?! The way Kate sings this song reminds me so much of the way Kerry and Kurtan sing ‘Mr Perkins is a prick’.
If no one gets this reference I’m going to look a fool 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
oh my god! Why is she SHOUTING AT THE BABY??? And does she ever STFU about breastfeeding? It’s nonstop and nobody gives a flying duck whether she gives the child formula or breast milk
I imagine it’s because breastfeeding is one of the most selfless things you can do in life, therefore it must be killing her because we all know how selfish she is.

DISCLAIMER: Formula feeding is also selfless, as is all things connected to caring more about another person than you do about about yourself!

I’m just saying that giving up your body for 9 months to host a human and then continuing to give up your body to sustain said human has obviously taken its toll on her. Yes, most Mums just “get on with it” but then I think we can safely say she’s definitely NOT most Mums 😂

Reactions: 5
I cant stand watching & listening to Kate's over-animated, shouty mouth -
And don't get me started on 'GET IN MY SON' and 'BRILLIEENT.'

Shes desperate to be funny - but shes's more irritating than thrush.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
EFBF4F33-A035-48E3-8D98-8A57F4DCE509.jpeg

Really helpful supportive mum there telling her daughter to not bother. This is why rates are low in this country - tit support and some people not even getting supported off their own immediate support network like their own mum.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
View attachment 557785
Really helpful supportive mum there telling her daughter to not bother. This is why rates are low in this country - tit support and some people not even getting supported off their own immediate support network like their own mum.
She can say whatever she wants about “boobs drying up” and “everyone wanted me to stop” and “Noa wasn’t interested” but we all know she’s Kate ‘I’m BRILLLIENNNNT at everything’ Lawler and it’ll bother her for years that she didn’t smash breastfeeding and “take to it like a duck to water” etc etc ...Motherhood has just been one big slap in the face for her and hopefully we’ll see a more humble, relatable character in the very near future now she knows she’s not an all-round Champion in life 🙏🏻

Reactions: 13
She can say whatever she wants about “boobs drying up” and “everyone wanted me to stop” and “Noa wasn’t interested” but we all know she’s Kate ‘I’m BRILLLIENNNNT at everything’ Lawler and it’ll bother her for years that she didn’t smash breastfeeding and “take to it like a duck to water” etc etc ...Motherhood has just been one big slap in the face for her and hopefully we’ll see a more humble, relatable character in the very near future now she knows she’s not an all-round Champion in life 🙏🏻
Did she really smash everything before this? I don't know much about her other than she won BB years ago! Is she particularly accomplished?! Genuine question because she doesn't seem that special to me.

Reactions: 10
Tbh, I wouldn't have described her as any sort of champion in life before Noa.
She's stupid, brash and desperately trying to cling onto some 15 year old fame for a living.
The other day, she was trying to turn a smudge of chocolate on her face into insta content. Horrible, boring, vacuous person.

Did she really smash everything before this? I don't know much about her other than she won BB years ago! Is she particularly accomplished?! Genuine question because she doesn't seem that special to me.
Haha, that's exactly what I just said! She was a loser before Noa.

Reactions: 7
I understand what you mean. I think part of what riles me the most is that Kate had been advised by plenty to dress Noa more warmly but she's so obnoxious she just ignores it.
I'm sure your little one is lovely and thriving now. 😊

Just had a peep at Laura Whitmore and bloody hell, that baby's limbs are bright pink!
I suppose more clothing would have ruined the aesthetic for the gram 😒
Laura's baby could be pink cause she's still a newborn
There were, i think, two? times people felt Noa wasnt covered up enough. I mean.. Laura Whitmore had her baby out with legs & arms on show and her skin was all red. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I just think its too strong to be claiming neglectful parenting, when Noa is clearly well, healthy and looked after.
My baby was pink/coloured for a few days when she first came out might not be jist if what she was wearing. Plus she might of just been outside just to take the picture

Laura's baby could be pink cause she's still a newborn

My baby was pink/coloured for a few days when she first came out might not be jist if what she was wearing. Plus she might of just been outside just to take the picture
Maybe, it was early april and she had nothing on her arms or legs and looked cold. No idea how old she is.

Reactions: 1
Well, I mean I’m going back to the years 2002-2010 probably... she did Celebrity Love Island and was probably the most fancied girl in that (all the males on the Island - Calum Best and Lee Sharpe plus Brendan Cole rated her from what I remember?) Plus Celebrity Wrestling and some other low-key things which she always made sure she either won or did well in ....I do remember one particularly funny challenge in Love Island where they had to do sit ups and she had recently released a fitness DVD so obvs thought she was the fitness guru on the Island, but the adjudicator said they weren’t real sit ups and her team didn’t win. Welllllllll ...the toys were LAUNCHED from the pram, it was hilarious! A tantrum to rival Nikki Graham for certain (RIP Nikki❤)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wish she would stop trying to justify or explain or make excuses for Noa not wanting the boob. Just stop if you want to! It’s no-one else’s business; it’s like she’s trying to constantly show proof each day of how Noa is weaning herself off it. Wish she would just do it if it makes it easier for her 🤦‍♀️ Breast or bottle just do your best!

Reactions: 10
I'm at a loss..

Me too, I couldn't believe what I was seeing ... or hearing. Strange to say the least. Where's the soothing 'mummy' voice? No wonder poor little Noa looked like she wanted to escape. Kate and Boj seriously need to re-evaluate their situation.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 557785
I read that as her mum knows her daughter very well. She has struggled massively with bonding with Noa and focused on BF over bonding.

Kate has shown she isn't someone who takes advice. She 'knows it all already..'

Reactions: 15
Why isn’t Boj able to look after Noa during any part of the morning or afternoon so that Kate can jump in the shower? 🤯
Of course she can have a shower anytime she wants.. even if Boj wasn’t there she could move the Moses basket / crib into the bathroom or even just put her down to nap and leave the door open. But then there’s no insta content in that is there. Much more engaging to portray the caricature of herself she’s created.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way she speaks reminds me of a bloke that use to be in eastenders, can’t think who 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.