Kate Lawler #3 Didn’t want a baby but gave it a go, Night Nanny helps to soften the blow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boj calling Noa a ‘psycho’ for being a baby and needing fed. Jeez, is he trying to be relatable or something cause he’s coming across as a total prick. You two chose to have a child; start acting like a parent! Right now it reeks of a bigger brother being left in charge for an hour or something.
Also kate, top tip - stop calling him ‘The Handsome’ cause he isn’t.
I thought he was handsome when I liked them. Now I think he has a face like a melted welly.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lets be honest, you can wash your bits n tits in a "10 second shower" (as I call them) in like 5 mins max. Hair if lucky can be washed every 4 days and that is 15 mins tops.

Showering is not self care, it is basic hygiene Kate. If you haven't got 5 mins in your day, make time!! Please stop putting you manky unwashed milk jugs in Noa's mouth 🤢
We call it a “pits bits and bum wash” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He did get her down for two hours! Maybe the calmer of the two parenting?
In teething hell over here 12 teeth non stop for 7 months so hope they don’t have the same 😂

Reactions: 2
She's had a pedicure, head massage and drinks with her friends. She has a nigh nanny three times a week. She went out golfing with Boj while his mum babysat. How is the poor dear coping?????

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'll never forget the day my child threw up all down my cleavage and all over my feet when he was about 3. Milky newborn vom and 3 year old vom are not the same, one is way worse than the other!
So true! My then three year old had a bug once and threw up in every room, on me and my partner. He also got some in my mouth which then made me vom 🤣
I also had to pick out undigested mushrooms and grapes out of his bedding before it went through the wash! Such a glam life this mum lark!

We call it a “pits bits and bum wash” 😂
My friend used to call it a hookers wash 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Was anyone else kinda cringing at this picture.. Why is the childs face partially covered with a towel/blanket!? There was a lot wrong with this sleep set up.

If I was Kate I would be on the blower reading the other half the riot act. But she is as useless as him so.. 🙈 Someone send them the safe sleep 7s plssss 🤯

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Am I being a really naive expectant first time mum or something? Is there really no time to make a bed, drink some juice or even shower, especially when the other parent is at home? I know cluster feeding is a thing during the first few weeks but surely you still get 5 mins to jump in the shower? Or am I looking at things with rose-tinted glasses? Obv I have no experience yet but none of my friends who have recently had babies seem to have this issue.
no, you’re not, babies are time wasters but I hate hearing how new moms can’t even shower-you MAKE time! My little girl used to wake up about 5 for a feed ,then go back to sleep so I’d jump in the shower, then as she got a bit older I used to put her in a baby bouncer seat in the bathroom whilst I showered. I never not showered.

Reactions: 8
This whole don’t have time for a shower thing is ridiculous! Maybe in those first few weeks when you are all in a bit of a haze and sometimes the day gets away with you but come on! Noa is 11/12 weeks old now! She slept for 2 hours today with boj and likely does most days so there’s your chance for a shower. Kate would rather spend that time dicking around on Instagram raging about oyster ice creams and how she hasn’t got time to shower rather than actually have a shower.

Reactions: 9
The world of having a new baby she’s putting out there to expectant first time mums is nothing short of shocking. If my daughter was pregnant for the first time I’d definitely be telling her not to follow this pair of utter bell ends. No, it’s not all sweetness and light but not having a wash ffs, come on

Reactions: 10
Was anyone else kinda cringing at this picture.. Why is the childs face partially covered with a towel/blanket!? There was a lot wrong with this sleep set up.

If I was Kate I would be on the blower reading the other half the riot act. But she is as useless as him so.. 🙈 Someone send them the safe sleep 7s plssss 🤯
My two both slept with a blanket partially covering their faces! I never understood it lol. Obviously I never left them alone like that tho!

M
My two both slept with a blanket partially covering their faces! I never understood it lol. Obviously I never left them alone like that tho!
My son is a belly sleeper and I bloody hate it. But once you put them "back to sleep" you have to let them do their own thing after that. My nerves would be gone with blankets, but once a baby is supervised as ya say.

Reactions: 4
Boj calling Noa a ‘psycho’ for being a baby and needing fed. Jeez, is he trying to be relatable or something cause he’s coming across as a total prick. You two chose to have a child; start acting like a parent! Right now it reeks of a bigger brother being left in charge for an hour or something.
I can't fathom how calling you baby psycho is relatable nor how you can consider it to be so. Surely any one can see through these attention seeking idiots?

M

My son is a belly sleeper and I bloody hate it. But once you put them "back to sleep" you have to let them do their own thing after that. My nerves would be gone with blankets, but once a baby is supervised as ya say.
I freaked out loads when they'd do it! Always pulled a blanket over their faces. Id wait til they'd sparked then take it away

that really, really bothers me. My ex used to say horrible things about my kids.

• Sad
I agree calling Noa a psycho is odd. He could have said she goes from 0-100 when she wants feeding rather than calling her a psycho. It’s just a really weird thing to say. I have had 2 very colicky, fussy, unsettled babies and I never once called them a psycho.

Reactions: 8
They are both coming across as though everything is too much trouble with regard to baby Noa. You never see any real connection/cuddles or just pure love for her. Its either how hard breast feeding is/was, moaning Noa isn't interested any more .... personally I think there's been too much switching between breast/bottle. I know breast feeding can be horrendous from my own experience, but either put up or shut up and resort to the bottle. I really am baffled by these two, and especially today Boj's behaviour. He's been just as bad as Kate.

I agree calling Noa a psycho is odd. He could have said she goes from 0-100 when she wants feeding rather than calling her a psycho. It’s just a really weird thing to say. I have had 2 very colicky, fussy, unsettled babies and I never once called them a psycho.
And it's not like its just baby Noa that goes from 0-100 when hungry, they ALL do!

Reactions: 7
This not having time to shower thing is just so annoying. A shower is a 5minute job. I'm a single parent to 2 children born a year apart so I know what I'm talking about 😅 put her in her cot for 2 minutes, put her in a bouncer next to you on the bathroom floor while you sit in the bath and shake things at her. Go in the dead of night when she's absolutely fast on. Go when she's with her bloody nanny?!
Re the tongue tie thing, both of my children were really really unwell at the same time. One was a newborn and the other was 1. My friend had to come and help me and I could only be with one child at a time trying to soothe them (the crying was winding the other up) and to hear the other child crying in the next bedroom (we kept switching) and not being able to help them was honestly soul destroying.
If you know you have to cope then you just find a way.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Poor Now having these bozos bringing her up 😭 Imagine coming across all the posts when you're older about how much she is ruining their lives.
You do absolutely get time to shower! Y'know I always made time for a shower, brush my hair and teeth. I mean I still looked tit but I was clean until I got some sort of fluid on me. I would just pop her in the Moses basket and bring her in with me.
Now, however at 7 months JEEZ it is hard. She's crawling getting herself into everything and I can't do anything 😂 I still bring her in the bathroom with me but lordy 🥴
Also, when she was a newborn we got through all five seasons of peaky blinders because she just slept. I mean I was confined to the sofa but 🤷
Any new parents should NOT follow these dipshits. Parenting is hard yes, and there definitely is difficult days but it is SO rewarding. If you're gonna moan all the time then you probably shouldn't of had a child.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.