Kate Lawler #3 Didn’t want a baby but gave it a go, Night Nanny helps to soften the blow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lets be honest, you can wash your bits n tits in a "10 second shower" (as I call them) in like 5 mins max. Hair if lucky can be washed every 4 days and that is 15 mins tops.

Showering is not self care, it is basic hygiene Kate. If you haven't got 5 mins in your day, make time!! Please stop putting you manky unwashed milk jugs in Noa's mouth 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is what makes me smile 😃 She’s complaining about milky vomit and an unsettled newborn who doesn’t move ....wait until it’s the mess and vomit of solid foods and a baby who won’t stay still and hates being strapped into anything 🤣 Can’t wait for the fallout from that one!
I'll never forget the day my child threw up all down my cleavage and all over my feet when he was about 3. Milky newborn vom and 3 year old vom are not the same, one is way worse than the other!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lets be honest, you can wash your bits n tits in a "10 second shower" (as I call them) in like 5 mins max. Hair if lucky can be washed every 4 days and that is 15 mins tops.

Showering is not self care, it is basic hygiene Kate. If you haven't got 5 mins in your day, make time!! Please stop putting you manky unwashed milk jugs in Noa's mouth 🤢
She's pathetic though. She seems to think this whole helpless, can't be practical and lacking in common sense act is cute. How can she sit there with a glass of wine and say she hasn't showered? I wouldn't even enjoy a drink if I felt unclean.

Reactions: 16
She's pathetic though. She seems to think this whole helpless, can't be practical and lacking in common sense act is cute. How can she sit there with a glass of wine and say she hasn't showered? I wouldn't even enjoy a drink if I felt unclean.
Same!! I start every day with a shower and regardless of what happens with the 3 P's (pee, puke, poop) at least I started clean, even if I don't end it that way 🤣

I totally get how some pregnant first timers would be so freaked out by how she portrays motherhood.

Reactions: 9
You can definitely get things done! My second is 2 weeks old and I made two cups of tea today with one hand! Hashtag proud 😂

If she does have PND then I just hope she gets the right support for it and doesn't try and monetise it a year down the line like everything else. I think someone else upthread called it like an OK magazine exclusive with "my PND hell". She should get the right support now while Noa is still young and then she can start to enjoy this time, as it goes so fast!

Reactions: 11
Am I being a really naive expectant first time mum or something? Is there really no time to make a bed, drink some juice or even shower, especially when the other parent is at home? I know cluster feeding is a thing during the first few weeks but surely you still get 5 mins to jump in the shower? Or am I looking at things with rose-tinted glasses? Obv I have no experience yet but none of my friends who have recently had babies seem to have this issue.
Honestly, don’t worry lol. I hope I’m not going OT here but I was led to believe I will live in a pig sty when I had my baby... I had my parents ringing me asking if I needed washing doing or food cooking and I was genuinely so confused.
I do appreciate this isn’t the case for everyone but for me a priority after looking after a baby is a clean house otherwise it would impact my mental health. God knows what the HANDSOME does, I think a lot of it is about team work. Boj isn’t leaving the house to go to work like a lot of dads would be by this stage in Noas life. I don’t see why he can’t help out.

Boj is home all day, she can easily have a shower if she asks him to look after his own daughter. She’s driving me mad this pretend hardship.
I think a lot of it is to do with engagement, she thinks more people will relate to her but she’s just making herself and boj look like a twit

Reactions: 12
Honestly, don’t worry lol. I hope I’m not going OT here but I was led to believe I will live in a pig sty when I had my baby... I had my parents ringing me asking if I needed washing doing or food cooking and I was genuinely so confused.
I do appreciate this isn’t the case for everyone but for me a priority after looking after a baby is a clean house otherwise it would impact my mental health. God knows what the HANDSOME does, I think a lot of it is about team work. Boj isn’t leaving the house to go to work like a lot of dads would be by this stage in Noas life. I don’t see why he can’t help out.

I think a lot of it is to do with engagement, she thinks more people will relate to her but she’s just making herself and boj look like a twit
Exactly right, baby comes first and when they are sleepy newborns there’s no stopping you. I could never nap when the baby napped, cause I was catching up on bits that needed doing. Dishwasher loaded and unloaded, clothes washed, hoovering became every weekend when hubby was home. And that was without being gifted carriers and wraps and baby seats!

I used to do most of the urgent stuff between 7 and 8am before the other half went to work and these 2 are sitting up til midnight dicking around. They make no sense

Reactions: 12

You will have time in between feeds and changing but in the beginning it’s a compromise- you eat or wash between a feed, you snooze or do a quick tidy between a feed. As the feeding gaps get bigger you’ll work out your routine. She’s got her partner at home full time and other assistance too so could probably do more than I think she’s leading us to believe. My husband went back to work after 14 days. Some days he’d come home to a tip, no dinner and me and the baby crying but very few and far between and we had a very colicky baby. Please don’t worry - everyone mothers different - you’ll find your groove.

Reactions: 5
Ah I like Jake 😂😂😂 at least he’s jolly
He is but he is absolutely milking the 'I have a baby' situation. One can't help but wonder what happens when Leo, Noa, Noah, Sunday, Rex and other insta kids are older and realise their right to privacy was abandoned for a quick buck over and over again. Their lives and stories sold to the highest bidder.

Sunday being 3 years old in particular is a reluctant Insta kid but her mother keeps flogging that horse.. And I am sure Ferne will pay the price eventually.

The exploitation of children laws need to be extended to social media platforms, because this is what these parents are doing - exploiting their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He is but he is absolutely milking the 'I have a baby' situation. One can't help but wonder what happens when Leo, Noa, Noah, Sunday, Rex and other insta kids are older and realise their right to privacy was abandoned for a quick buck over and over again. Their lives and stories sold to the highest bidder.

Sunday being 3 years old in particular is a reluctant Insta kid but her mother keeps flogging that horse.. And I am sure Ferne will pay the price eventually.

The exploitation of children laws need to be extended to social media platforms, because this is what these parents are doing - exploiting their children.
Sorry I know it's off the Kate Lawler topic but I just wanted to comment on Jake - he's a very hands on father and that's great but he's getting trolled (rather Leo is getting horribly trolled) and he keeps making a massive drama out of it, naming and shaming the culprits.
You can't have a big account on Instagram, it seems, without the trolling. If he's so intent on sharing every last tit Leo does then at least he could switch off the commenting. But then that wouldn't look that good for engagement would it.... you can't have it all ways.
Wish he'd stop giving attention to the trolls, it's like he's on a one man crusade - but it's part and parcel of living your entire life on Instagram. Like it or lump it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I watched eight seasons of Are You the One when my little one was newborn. This was all the while he slept on me. Partner did everything else. It was bliss!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes youll find five mins to grab a shower👍🏻 I’ve had three. 🙌These insta huns make hard work of it (it is hard wrk but not in the way they seem to portray)

💯 spot on

Reactions: 4
Hold the front page! Father looks after his child - shocker! Well actually in this case that’s quite legit

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Am I being a really naive expectant first time mum or something? Is there really no time to make a bed, drink some juice or even shower, especially when the other parent is at home? I know cluster feeding is a thing during the first few weeks but surely you still get 5 mins to jump in the shower? Or am I looking at things with rose-tinted glasses? Obv I have no experience yet but none of my friends who have recently had babies seem to have this issue.
If you are exclusively breast feeding and you're home alone then (I'm not going to lie) it can be difficult to manage some days. It was often easier just to wait until my husband was home but then I had 2 under 2. Some days if I really wanted a shower I'd stick the newborn in a bouncer and take them into the bathroom - it's not difficult with a new born. With a 1 year old who doesn't sit still and can be a danger to themselves however - different story but I'd just wait until he was down for his nap. She's simply exaggerating all this for the gram and to be funny but it's getting monotonous now. If she can get out for a pedicure, she can shower

Reactions: 14
Boj calling Noa a ‘psycho’ for being a baby and needing fed. Jeez, is he trying to be relatable or something cause he’s coming across as a total prick. You two chose to have a child; start acting like a parent! Right now it reeks of a bigger brother being left in charge for an hour or something.
Also kate, top tip - stop calling him ‘The Handsome’ cause he isn’t.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Sooo does this mean she's been for a pedicure without having showered? COS SHE'S JUST SO BOZY AND RUSHED OFF HER FEET.
Smelly witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.