Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
We've gone to bed early and I was on her live & my boyfriend turned to me with a look of utter repulsion and said "what are you watching? all I can hear is heavy breathing", and in that moment I realised I should seek help.

Laid in bed, hood on, lollipop hanging out of my mouth, staring blankly at my screen watching Carbrina & her ASMR heavy breathing.

I've become what I seek to destroy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Uh oh, everyone’s talking about tattle in the comments on her live😂😂😂 we’re gunna have the tiktok police here😱😱 you can’t mute and block us here motherfuckers. If we can’t say what we think on her lives and simply ask fucking questions then we have to have somewhere we can call her out for her bullshit. Can’t be fucking arsed with it. Just don’t be a shitty person and then people are less likely to have a bad opinion about you.

Hi Karina. Stop being a c**t babes. Actually be decent to your friends. Stop begging. Stop lying. Get off tiktok. Get a job. Bye👋🏻👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Mummyof3_84

I really don’t understand how a grown woman like mel with kids and studying for a career in the police is in a bad place because of all of the Karina drama. Like she’s met her once… how can this have that much of an affect on her. Just drop the attention seeking cow (Karina) and get on with your life man
I think it’s bcz of how Karina made out mel left her stranded when she didn’t she only planned to stay one night an go home to her kids. Someone said the way mel acted on Friday not good for her career an Karina agreed so that’s upset mel. Karina minions been threatening mel. Ppl need stay clear of her. I dnt mind mel an char but sazzy she needs disappear with her mr bean husband. I actually thought they was brother an sister they look alike. She’s a gobby cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Lottielillie

I really don’t understand how a grown woman like mel with kids and studying for a career in the police is in a bad place because of all of the Karina drama. Like she’s met her once… how can this have that much of an affect on her. Just drop the attention seeking cow (Karina) and get on with your life man

• Heart
Reactions: 11

wineanddine

Chatty Member
Thankyou to @kayefeluu20 for the title name!!!

anyone want to give a quick recap of Karina/Nona for any newbies/get us up to date?

Guys I’ve just been on karinas live and the way that Gemini spoke to that Shelley was disgusting. Shelley came on with facts, how the pictures of the little girl (the one who’s videos were liked by Tom) shouldnt have been shown, which is 100% CORRECT, and Gemini attacks her, sticking up for Karinas lies once again. Gemini pretending to be this hard woman when she’s literally acting like a child.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I think they should all still meet up in London, have a benefit scrounger smackdown in Hyde Park 😂 Karina, Shannon, Mel, Sazzy, the lot of em.

Make it like the Hunger Games except the winner just gets to keep claiming single person universal credit 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9

SC11

VIP Member
What the hell are they laughing at? Her and Charl are not funny at all! How does this Charl find time to be a mum to her daughter when she is always on live. It's a bit creepy the way she is wanting to be Karinas friend! It's defo for clout!!

• Heart

goldie341

VIP Member
Why do I watch her on live when she does my head in? Apparently Dan’s been angry at her all day. Someone commented that they can’t believe it’s Monday, she said yeah it’s gone quick and Dan’s piped up in the background going, ‘it does go quick when you sleep all day’.

Now someone just asked where Dan is, she’s said she doesn’t know where he is and he’s said I’m right here next to you? 😂😂

• Haha

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
She needs reporting to the RSPCA, she wants kids and can't even feed her fucking cat! That's disgusting I'm so sick of these skanks getting everything for free. Sit on there lazy arses all day every day asking for gifts! 🤬
She is a selfish c*** always has been always will be. Cat food isn't expensive either she has no problems shoving food down her gob though does she

goldie341

VIP Member
She’s just gone live with a randomer, he’s asked what she does as a job and she’s said she doesn’t work, she’s an influencer 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8

endlessxluvv

Karina/Nona/Louise/Loud trap/crap bag/Scammer listen love, don’t show off that new fucking TV and give a rude arsed, patronizing response to such an innocent comment. This is why people don’t like you.
“First of all my names not Nona it’s Karina” - Tell your boyfriend that then honey, and stop getting confused.. You’ve called yourself Nona many times in videos and had to correct yourself.
“Dan bought the TV with his money it is his TV not mine” - Why is Dan even buying belongings for your house when you claim he doesn’t live there, surely the TV should go to HIS address?? You really haven’t thought this through at all.. But your brain is slow at comprehension so are we surprised?

In general, no need to have posted the TV in the first place. Same as there was no need to show off ur large TV downstairs with the many gaming consoles.. You knew you’d get bad comments about it so why act victim and have a big fucking paddy when people speak their mind. Don’t post unnecessary bullshit!

justlurking2345

VIP Member
I’m actually fucking fed up of people trying to excuse this massive low-life-piece-of-shits action by saying “oh she’s special needs!” “Oh maybe she doesn’t understand” BULLSHIT!!!!! My nephew has autism, he’s only little at the moment but as he gets older he will be taught right from wrong (just like he has been from being a toddler to now, before he was diagnosed. Him being special needs doesn’t change anything). He will not tell lies like she does because he will know it could be damaging. He will know how to act like a decent human being, because that’s what he is. The only thing “wrong” with Karina is that she’s a lazy, lying attention seeker who will go to any length for a bit of sympathy.
BEING👏🏻SPECIAL👏🏻NEEDS👏🏻DOESNT👏🏻EXCUSE👏🏻SHITTY👏🏻BEHAVIOUR.

• Heart

Trace

VIP Member
She needs a fkn slap around those flappy chops! Everyone of her cronies have been super worried about her all day going to extremes to try amd find out where she is or if she’s ok going to file a missing person report to the police, she goes live with Charl the first thing that came out of her mouth was “how many people have you got in your live” playing her chest is starting to play up because people were catching on to her being able to get home but refusing all suggestions made, not to even mentioning her bf who drives!!! Was going to turn comments off but worried about gifts 😡

• Angry

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
OK honestly feel like the fame of having my title be chosen has already gone to my head, please standby for my Amazon Wishlist, which will feature absolutely nothing but tat & knock off Harry Potter merchandise 😙

Tom genuinely looks like Winifred Sanderson (no shade to Bette Midler)

• Haha

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
She won't come off tick tock I don't know who she thinks she's trying to kid. Dan's an idiot for putting up with her. Who goes away and don't tell there partner were there going and who there going with. She's an absolute idiot

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Dan commented on her live saying she’s a nightmare and she’s kicked off and ended the live😂😂😂 then in the background of Mels live she was voice noting him asking why he’s with her if he thinks she’s a nightmare🤦🏻‍♀️ Saying she’s upset with him and she’s not texting him for the rest of the night🤣🤣🤣 god she’s such an attention seeker

endlessxluvv

Right genuine question here. Why do we think Dan is with her? I understand he’s no saint at all, but he does work and just seems to enjoy his hobbies with his cars and games etc. Karina speaks to him like something she’s wiped off her shoe, takes everything out on him and is just basically a lazy pos who sits on that bed begging for money on social media.
I still see it as if he recieves threats/is emotionally manipulated when he tries to leave. As we all know he left her in the past and he probably has learnt and developed a fear from that.
I am glad he has hobbies like being in the garage, gaming etc it does get him time away from her, he seemed less stressed on lives when he was sat downstairs gaming by himself, with no nosey Karina talking to him like shit in the background.
If anybody is vulnerable in that relationship it is Dan. Karina is the gaslighter, the manipulater, the abuser; and Dan is sucked into that. Narcissistic relationships are a cycle, like there’s idealization; type of love bombing, Dan is the love of her life, he never does wrong, he supports her.. Then it goes to devaluation; Usually happens behind his back or in general like financial abuse etc.. Then there’s replacement, this happens mostly quickly, like she randomly mentioned she was meeting a guy (like lol what) probably after another argument and Karina noticed that she didn’t have a supply. Narcissists ALWAYS have a supply in relationships. Obviously Dan is discarded for like a day (or few minutes) and it comes back with the cycle continuing onto hoovering; attempting to blame Dan to make him feel bad and suck him back into the relationship, she probably tells him that it is all his fault that the argument took place even though it’s a higher chance that she started it with her dramatic ways. During this stage Narcissists also entice attention even if it is in a negative way, in Karina’s case it’s the Miscarriage lies, DV lies etc.. Making herself seem more ill than what she actually is, and she does all of that because she knows that is what Dan will stay for; because he feels guilty, and that he has to be there for the ‘vulnerability’ she doesn’t have.

That’s more than a essay i’ve ever wrote in school but after those 5 stages the cycle starts back and it just continues and continues. We may only see snippets of their life but I know this cycle and I know a manipulator when I see one. I feel very bad for Dan and where he is, but hopefully it’s only a matter of time.

• Heart

justlurking2345

VIP Member
My god, I fucking despise her. Acting all depressed earlier saying all sorts of shit. Posting that video about “why am I here?” - even pinning it on her page and then a few hours later posting that she’s having a takeaway?! I’m sure it was all an act so that when someone says about her having a takeaway on her “diet” she can say it’s to make herself feel better because she’s depressed or she’s comfort eating or whatever bullshit excuse she comes up with.
She needs to be permanently removed from all social media platforms, especially tiktok. She cannot go around faking mental health issues to get attention and then as a piss poor excuse to have takeaways when she’s meant to be dieting.
Anyone who says “she’s not faking it. It might be real, etc, etc…” well people who have real mental health problems don’t post about them in the way she does. They might post to raise awareness are they’re getting the help they need but they don’t post things like she does. If she really felt all those things she wouldn’t be saying them. I’ve said it before on these threads (not sure whether this one or the previous one) but PEOPLE WHO ARE SUICIDAL DONT SAY THEYRE SUICIDAL!!! Especially not on social media. If she really needed help then she’d seek it privately.
Someone my partner worked with took his own life last year and my partner was at work with him that very same day laughing and joking with him. He didn’t tell anyone. It’s heartbreaking that he didn’t because it could have been so different. But her using it as an excuse and an attention seeking technique is disgusting and she should be removed.
Sorry for the rant but she’s getting to me now, all her fake shit and “mental health issues”. Just fuck off and don’t fucking come back.

wineanddine

Chatty Member
dan is on live clearly upset, trying not to cry he’s just paused it honestly thought he was going to cry. Karina is toxic to every single person around her

• Sad