karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally can’t get over how much money she makes from tik tok. She sits on her bed and shovels food down and her vocab consists of ‘bless you, thanks for the gifts’ And who the hell are all her new mods ffs. That Charl is sooo far up karinas arse! There’s something just not quite right about her, just loves stirring the pot and adding to the drama. That sazzy snake doesn’t give a tit about Karina, she just uses her for likes and gifts etc. It’s hilarious that she’s got a fake account on here and she sounds like that Johnny Vegas.

Reactions: 3
I just can't understand what happens in someone's brain to make them go "I know, I want to send my hard earned money to a lazy layabout who dies nothing but eat on tiktok all day"

Reactions: 7
Karina/Nona/Louise/Loud trap/crap bag/Scammer listen love, don’t show off that new bleeping TV and give a rude arsed, patronizing response to such an innocent comment. This is why people don’t like you.
“First of all my names not Nona it’s Karina” - Tell your boyfriend that then honey, and stop getting confused.. You’ve called yourself Nona many times in videos and had to correct yourself.
“Dan bought the TV with his money it is his TV not mine” - Why is Dan even buying belongings for your house when you claim he doesn’t live there, surely the TV should go to HIS address?? You really haven’t thought this through at all.. But your brain is slow at comprehension so are we surprised?

In general, no need to have posted the TV in the first place. Same as there was no need to show off ur large TV downstairs with the many gaming consoles.. You knew you’d get bad comments about it so why act victim and have a big bleeping paddy when people speak their mind. Don’t post unnecessary bullshit!

Reactions: 8
So she is saying dappy Dan bought the TV... Thats fair enough... BUT dont say your on a diet and then say you can't afford slimming world or to go swimming to help yourself to get healthier. If she really meant it then da could pay for it... Her benefits would even cover a swim once a week and slimming world. Or use you gift money off tik tok! It's all for attention she has no intention of trying to lose some weight.

It annoys me because alot of people struggle with their weight and do everything in there power to get healthy... And then you got her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She was on a live in the early hours and Dan was trying to sleep. She kept waking him by being loud and he asked her to turn the lives off but she wouldn’t and instead asked people to join her lives. How ignorant. Was begging for a lion because she wanted to hear how loud it was. Lol

Reactions: 1
She was on a live in the early hours and Dan was trying to sleep. She kept waking him by being loud and he asked her to turn the lives off but she wouldn’t and instead asked people to join her lives. How ignorant. Was begging for a lion because she wanted to hear how loud it was. Lol
Poor dappy Dan at least he gets off his arse to work... Probably just to able to keep up with the constant take aways. She can't even be bothered to cook him a decent meal when he gets home. She sits on her arse all day so there is no excuse for that I'm my mind! I'm so sick of the beggy bastard's on the app! I honestly can't stand her but that's just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s on live now and I don’t know if I want to join.. Woke up feeling sickly this morning and I know she will help me vomit especially if she’s chomping, I saw her hidden sweets yesterday 😂😂😂🤢

Quite alarming when she said in her live “you’ve knackered me out” Karina love you went to the cinema and then she said her feet hurt probably because her feet are so big and her shoes so tight. That should make anyone want to loose weight

Reactions: 2
Quite alarming when she said in her live “you’ve knackered me out” Karina love you went to the cinema and then she said her feet hurt probably because her feet are so big and her shoes so tight. That should make anyone want to loose weight
She went to the cinema again? 😂😂 I haven’t been to one in bleeping ages, but then again I’d rather use netflix in my own comfort than be sat in a dark room where people can chew loudly in my ears.. God help anyone who sits next to her or behind her while she’s scoffing the popcorn (obviously Dan gets like 1 out of the whole bag)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She went to the cinema again? 😂😂 I haven’t been to one in bleeping ages, but then again I’d rather use netflix in my own comfort than be sat in a dark room where people can chew loudly in my ears.. God help anyone who sits next to her or behind her while she’s scoffing the popcorn (obviously Dan gets like 1 out of the whole bag)
How she fits in the cinema seats is beyond me😂😂😂 must be one of those fancy cinemas with the sofas or beds😂😂
duck me, can you imagine the noise of her eating behind you? Would be like the worst 4D cinema ever with the food flying around out her mouth😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
How she fits in the cinema seats is beyond me😂😂😂 must be one of those fancy cinemas with the sofas or beds😂😂
duck me, can you imagine the noise of her eating behind you? Would be like the worst 4D cinema ever with the food flying around out her mouth😂😂😂
😂😂😂 Those who sit in front of her will get the 4D effects of when food spits out of her mouth. I’d be sending in a complaint for the worst experience ever.
She probably takes up 2 seats alone 😂😂😂😂 wouldn’t trust her in a fancy one she’d be snoring as soon as she gets comfy 🤣

• Haha
Our local savoy has sofas I’m Yorkshire based though maybe wales has similar? 🤣

• Haha
Karina: “Dan, are you going to do TikTok again?”
Dan: “Maybe”
Karina: “Get to it then”

First of all you bleeping controlling slob stop making him do stuff when he doesn’t want to 😂😂😂 forcing him to go live at 8:30 & calling him triggered for some unknown reason. She really irritates me 🙄🤣

Right genuine question here. Why do we think Dan is with her? I understand he’s no saint at all, but he does work and just seems to enjoy his hobbies with his cars and games etc. Karina speaks to him like something she’s wiped off her shoe, takes everything out on him and is just basically a lazy pos who sits on that bed begging for money on social media.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.