Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justlurking2345

VIP Member
It’s like she’s gurning and swallowing at the same time.
She’s still complaining about cramps now obviously as I haven’t had a successful pregnancy yet I can’t talk but surely they wouldn’t last this long??
I honestly don’t know but if she was that worried then she would have just gone out to the shop and got a test, not waited until 6pm to have one delivered🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I can’t even watch her, she’s infuriating, she knows exactly what she’s doing which annoys me even more😒😒😒

Dollydimpl

Karina was messaging nath last night sayin do you want to duel .. n fair play you could
So she’s given her backup account (with almost 30k followers) to Dan? Looks like the only one using her for followers is him?!🤨🤨. Also she posted a video on the account to say it’s no longer hers, and she called herself nona again🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s such a thick bitch🤣🤣🤣
What so she's given her back up account to him pmsl to get more views is it .. ? Doesn't she realise that her followers follow her n not him lol

It was the karinamainwaring one, now called danielk9994. I don’t see why he needs another account with more followers when he doesn’t post anything and when it does it’s boring shite😂😂
He deleted his post with the wrap n the dirty hands where he'd said can't wait for the comments.. such a clout chaser he is .. ppl only follow him because of her..

It was the karinamainwaring one, now called danielk9994. I don’t see why he needs another account with more followers when he doesn’t post anything and when it does it’s boring shite😂😂
He deleted his post with the wrap n the dirty hands where he'd said can't wait for the comments.. such a clout chaser he is .. ppl only follow him because of her..

Last edited:

endlessxluvv

This woman makes me question my bisexuality in the worst possible way.

And I have a 99% preference towards women.
She’s not a human being 🤫

No, because that image keeps trying to creep into my head and I keep having to fight it away because I don’t want to imagine it🤮🤮
The image of her trying to swim is definitely one that I’ll use when I need a laugh though😂😂
😂😂😂 wonder if she’s actually going, don’t think she’s been live yet

wineanddine

Chatty Member
Her breathing is is much worse. Did she mention why she was in the hospital yesterday? Or just blood tests following on from her “thyroid problem”

SC11

VIP Member
Is it a ploy to get money for taxi/train etc? Dan can drive...I just don't get it. Social anxiety but she can let Mels friend drive her home on Monday...yep makes sense

Nope...Charl told people to gift instead of PayPal...I think she only got 1 gift lol

£300 wtf pls tell me people haven’t given her it 😳😳😳😳

josiejo77

Chatty Member
Did you just see her live? Lol. Sat in the back of a car not speaking and you couldn't see her face. What was the point?? All for drama and views. She's a disgrace! Is the guy driving, the same one she called a weirdo? Her social anxiety has suddenly got better so she can get in the car!
Looked like she was in a cab

skunk2022

I’m so glad I’ve come across this thread, her and Lucy rose/Bryan seriously need help!!

karina is the size of a house she will be dead by the time she’s 30 if she Carrys on the way she is!! Her manners are absolutely appalling, and as for Nathan he’s just a clout chaser, and so is she, they have now made up apparently, they may not be “friends” but he is now being nice about her!! I swear every time I see her, Nathan, Lucy, I wanna smash my phone up, Nathan mate u seen your views on ur lives lately ur getting hardly any I wonder why ITS CUS YOUR BORING AS FUCK! And as for his mod is her name Erica? She so up his ass it’s unbelievable 🤣🤣🤣 also does anyone no where melbells has gone? I can’t find her so I dunno if she’s blocked me 😳🤣🤣🤣

there’s more I could say but I’ve wrote a essay as it is 😆🤣🤣